[T1 release] Skies maybe ?

bLiSS

Veteran X
I think most people use the new Raindance sky, the blue one with the thin white clouds, it was released not so long ago..

I remember SarcaStick, random and Andrew posting screenshots of Rollercoaster with the Domino sky and also with that same Raindance, lushWorld sky.

I always liked the way it looked on Rollercoaster..

lushsky.jpg

lushsky01.jpg

I've made those myself, it's exactly the same 'new' Raindance sky. Don't think, or I don't remember it ever being released at that time.

The problem with this sky is the same as the new terrain textures, they black-out the commander map. I'm new to this type of thing, and it's my first try..

I've posted this for others, mainly Andrew, random, SarcaStick, or any other person to tell me if the commander map can be fixed :p but I doubt it..

I'll see other people's posts or comments tomorrow.. I'll most probably release this sky.. and make more of them unless someone is against it ;)

I did not create anything new, I've merely replaced one of the lushWorld skies in another map..

I must also credit someone that taught me how to work this.. Don't think he wants to get PM's or questions, so I won't name him. You know who you are :p

edit : I forgot to credit random, Andrew, av0n, FSB-SPY, Woohoo, Brain^Virus & Clamsoda or so it says ;)

edit² : Adding download link.. RClushsky.zip

Last edited:
Ah.. quick relies even late at night..

This is what Tribalwar is about ;)

edit : I'm going to bed now though.. I'll make this tomorrow.. shouldn't be too hard :p

RCsky.jpg

Last edited:
Yes it is. looks beautiful
and who cares about the commander map anyway?
someone need terrain color to see where their help is?

NOVA|lam said:
Yes it is. looks beautiful
and who cares about the commander map anyway?
someone need terrain color to see where their help is?

Paying attention to the terrain topography while noticing where the capper is right before they die makes for a very easy pickup.

So yes, some people choose to use it to their advantage.

edit: That sky is gorgeous btw, I'd love for you to release it.

ur gonna have to ask andrew for that particular sky.

I remember I made it for him *only* and then deleted it.
So hopefully, he still has the sky and the pals. If not then :shrug:

edit: bliss, since you have the tools, you can go ahead and take those skies i linked up top and convert them for use in game if you'd like.

Last edited:
Back