Thieves guild

No, I understand that, what I meant was, cooperative theif actions like you guys mentioned. Learning each others' moves and creating some kind of fuckin' nasty dance-of-stealth so we can gang up and kill and slip away, disctraction techniques so one group is causing trouble while the other guys raid people at the bank. Maybe teach was the wrong word, more like the Masta of the guild comes up with real coordinated plans, we all practice them in some safe zone, then invade LoD keep and clean em out and split.

What team chat do you intend that we use?

I wanna get in on this from the get go, cuz like I said before, this toon is being custom ordered just for your guild, so I want to know exactly what is needed. Looks lie I will def set up a fast Shade Sword Rogue with some str for carries, and eventually promote to Bard.

well, those kinds of guilds just go from camp to camp around khar/kc and take out whatever lowerlevel exp group is there...

Maniacal said:
well, those kinds of guilds just go from camp to camp around khar/kc and take out whatever lowerlevel exp group is there...
no no, i want guild farming XP groups. i want to kick lok'ri in the jimmy.

hey

i just figured out channellers get invis

im so rolling a channeller

edit: with 21 trains in invis, only scouts can see me. this is what ive heard...

Last edited:
Styr said:
hey

i just figured out channellers get invis

im so rolling a channeller

edit: with 21 trains in invis, only scouts can see me. this is what ive heard...

yes, level 21 and above in sneak and/or hide will only be detectabl by scouts...

at that 21 any scout above level 30 is gonna have a high enough detect to see you.... any stealth skill should be taken to GM for the long haul, than you can _know_ that _only_ scouts with GM detect will be able to root you out...

did you make him a bird too?

i have to wait 2 more months but ill deffinetely make one.

i wouldnt mind having a few different stealth characters. that way we could constantly be throwing 'different looks' at whoever we are hitting ;).

Ok... I quit the barb :p

the xp penalty sucks ass, plus i didnt know how effective i was going to be.

I rolled a human rogue soon to be bard. I feel much better bout this guy. Lotsa points to play with on creation and no xp penalty. Anyway, got him to five and I'm hitting the hay tonight, cya laters guys.

ok im changing/pushing back my plans by about a week or so. im sick of trying to find decent leveling groups so i had my thief summoned and guilded to sowers of discord along with kirky. my goal is to hit R5.9 by this time next week or maybe by next sunday. Once i do that ill ahve the funds and hopefully alot of cool gear to help everyone out with the thieves guild.

if you need to be power leveled and guilded im sure we can work something out. just dont let people know who your main is while youre leveling.

Back