I'm making a bladeweaver........

I am making the long trek to 100 percent medium armor for elven chain and crap so I will be gimp for a while.

Just thought I'd let you know, and also I get lost as fuck in this game, advice?

Write down the locations of your main cities, and the nearby hunting grounds?

Thats what I do, helps to know where you are going if you don't want to get lost.

ok i'm a level 16 warrior now, bog is good....

its gonna be hard getting up to 100 percent medium chain......it has a dex penalty and that's what the bladeweaver's swords are based upon, meanwhile, until level 20, I have to use strength based swords when I hav eno strength at all.

I will succeed :shock:

people can make the bladeweaver blades?

also I think my account was hacked, I logged back into it today and I had lost 23 skill points and all my money. The weird thing is my skill points were spent on a bunch of stuff... stuff I didn't want to spend them on, and that's how I lost my money (I think).

:(

btw...you can easily fix the dex penalty with a couple +dex rings. the 100% armor really doesnt lower your dex that much. Hell im wearing 70% plate and it only drops my dex 11. 100% plate is like -8 i think.

Well dont leave newbie land so soon if you can help it...(meaning try to stay at bogs and dont use RECALL scroll...run back to KB if you need to do some selling and banking...

You can look into buying a BW disc when you get to PK land...of course they cost in the 100 thousands...(I think).

Back