Post your Shadowbane names/servers here.

Mangle-Me-Elmo said:
and lo.. it is good

Soon we will be warmongering.. and lo.. it will be better.

and we will destroy those that say lo, and though, and steal their jackets of +5 dexterity.
And we'll destroy the peeps that say, "Nee!", too! Um ... I got dibs on the second DEX + 5 jacket, plz ...

:D

Its jacket of +5 dexterity.. you guys have to get the nomenclature right.

A more correct name would be: Green-Huntsman's Burnished Jacket of +5 Dexterity.

how about

Tribalwar.com: "We are the nights who say NEE!"

or make the subguild for knights and shit be the knights who say nee :)

ZugZug said:
So you want to put together our own city now? I thought the plan was to pledge to another guild and use their city...
We have a primary guild; "Tribal Sellswords" or whatever we end up calling it. This gives us all the benefits of a primary guild affiliation. I would suggest that, once we increase our Player thief/assassin and NPC guard ranks, we open our city up to other players as a means of increasing commerce to the point that the city becomes a profit center for the guild.

We also set everyone that "sells sword" up in player class subguilds such as "The Shadow Thieves" and "White Lotus". When these sub-guilds hire out for a "job" then their primary guild affiliation changes - temporarily - to the client's guild giving them access to the client's city, ToL, etc., for the duration of the job.

Just my $0.02.

:D

Hey guys! Check this link for City Building! Some good stuff, looks like an important read.

I am trying to find me a version with the extra races unlocked, is there a certain store/site to get it from? I'm a little confused about it, sure as fuck don't wanna wait for 3 months!

Gonna be a Mino barbarian tank, let me know where the city starts and as soon as I get my ass online and leveled I'm there.

Last edited:
daydreamer said:
Dang, I thought about being an assassin too, do we need them?

lvl 12 Crusader here.

shade/rogue assassins are rampant, if you like it sure, go for it...

the way i see it now, is most of the assassins amout to snipers in multiplayer fps games... when theres too many, it gets really lame... and all too often, theres way too many...

hit lvl 30 last night. im still at Knightscross. I'm gonna have to start a new character soon cuz i dont want to hit 35 and get thrown out on my ass, i wanna wait till we have a guild.

I hit lvl 30 a couple of days ago with my thief. Right now I'm in Kha, it is a great place to level, at least I liked it a lot better than KS.

I should have taken a screenshot of it but I got a full set of Irekei (sp?) armor for myself. Did you guys know wearing a full set of named armor gives you bonuses? This armor I got gives small bonuses to resistences but when I wear the full suit I get an even bigger bonus to my resistences. It is very nice looking, I look like a ninja in it :)

Anyway. I've kind of stopped playing with my thief, for now, and I've started up an elf scout. Right now she is level 16. I'm going to be whoring the bogs all day and then move over to the mainland to hopefully try and get to lvl 30 again by today or tomorrow.

Empirion said:
So I am lvl 20 now. What city are you R2 peeps sworn to?
My level 20 characters are all in Khar at the moment. I do the hillmen and Orcs with MR from time to time as well. I do want to check out the mobs around Vorringard soon, though, as I'd like to see what drops there.

Back