What is going on between R@NDOM and [LEET]demon ???

[LEET]demon said:
denver your gonna keep on talkin shit, you forget matt knows where you live...I let it slide last time you keep running that dicksucker we will see how fast i show up at your front door.

you're not your

And I didnt say ANYTHING to you, you came into a server twice yesterday, starting crap. Once while smurfing. So my assessment of you in my previous post is correct. You act like you never instigate anything, which is wrong.

And you forget, I gave you my address, YOU DIDNT SHOW UP. The fact that you want to beat me up over me calling you a cry baby, is pretty funny though :lol:

So come on over if you want, if that makes you feel all big and bad. Wont change the fact that you're a cry baby.

gonna change the fact that your gonna get your ass whipped, the reason i didnt come over was because i know when i get there you will be a pussy and call the police.

when you wanna meet at a neutral place say bans house and talk some shit just let me know.

Ill be there.

and about me never said i didn't start shit...I have never liked your faggot ass from day one..I hope and pray you accept the challenge and come to banshee's house but if you do you better tell emilee how much you love her because you may not be back home.

[LEET]demon said:
and about me never said i didn't start shit...I have never liked your faggot ass from day one..I hope and pray you accept the challenge and come to banshee's house but if you do you better tell emilee how much you love her because you may not be back home.

you werent supposed to be posting in this thread anymore :/

[LEET]demon said:

Never liked me? Thats pretty funny, you sure took my $5 when you didnt have any money and needed some lunch at work. Nice to see that you never liked me, but took the money, and stiffed me on that, and the other $50 you owed me. Did I ever say anything about it? No, I just let it slide because it wasnt that big of a deal.

Im not going to meet in a neutral place, if you want to try to beat me up, come over here. That way, after we're done, I can get you arrested :lol: Unlike you, I dont have anything to prove.

This all started because I kicked you from a server, after YOUR team voted to kick you. Just like yesterday, YOUR team voted to kick you. See a trend? The fact that you want to try to beat up someone over getting kicked from a server is pretty sad.

What part of i never liked you do you not understand.

and my team did not vote to kick me yesterday.

This has nothing to do with you kicking me from a server.

The fact that you won't meet in a neutral place shows that your a pussy..

Nothing left to prove thanks now stfu if your not gonna back your mouth.

Pagy (who was on YOUR team) voted to kick you on CCDlx, yesterday. Thats a fact. It has everything to do with me kicking you a few months ago, you pm'd me in IRC right after, threatening to beat me up over it. Thats a fact.

I wont meet in a neutral place because I have nothing to prove. I didnt come after you making threats, YOU DID. So I dont have to back up my mouth, beause I never made any threats.

1. We worked together.
2. I gave you money when you didnt have any.
3. Gave you a copy of my T2 beta cd when it was all the craze.
4. We were "pals" or whatever.
5. You kicked me from a server, I didnt go cry.
6. I kick you, you say youy're gonna beat me up.
7. The fact that you want to beat me up over it is sad.

[LEET]demon said:
What part of i never liked you do you not understand.

and my team did not vote to kick me yesterday.

This has nothing to do with you kicking me from a server.

The fact that you won't meet in a neutral place shows that your a pussy..

Nothing left to prove thanks now stfu if your not gonna back your mouth.

Theses words are the truth. So believe me when i say it and read it one more time.

I already disproved them all, gj.

Why would I want to beat you up? Because you bad mouth me in a server? No, Im not immature, and dont care what name you call me.

Seems to me, you need to get over it. I havent said a word to you since our last irc chat, then you come in a server TWICE yesterday (once while smurfing) trying to start more crap. Grow up already.

edit, lets go play tribes :) Ill be playing..

Emilee said:
I already disproved them all, gj.

Why would I want to beat you up? Because you bad mouth me in a server? No, Im not immature, and dont care what name you call me.

Seems to me, you need to get over it. I havent said a word to you since our last irc chat, then you come in a server TWICE yesterday (once while smurfing) trying to start more crap. Grow up already.

edit, lets go play tribes :) Ill be playing..

let me ask you one question...did you have to post in this thread?

BEST THREAD EVAR!!!
ROFL!
Glasses=pussy's, roflroflrofl!
I hope he's a big tough guy, because he's gonna need something to make up for the lack of brains.
I thought Demon was cool, until this.
By the way the only thing that makes you more retarded than fighting on the interweb, is threatening someone IRL over the interweb. Especially when you don't know jack shit. I'd love someone to pull that shit on me:D

Zombee said:
BEST THREAD EVAR!!!
ROFL!
Glasses=pussy's, roflroflrofl!
I hope he's a big tough guy, because he's gonna need something to make up for the lack of brains.
I thought Demon was cool, until this.
By the way the only thing that makes you more retarded than fighting on the interweb, is threatening someone IRL over the interweb. Especially when you don't know jack shit. I'd love someone to pull that shit on me:D

funny how all the nerds respond with something like this....

Last edited:
[LEET]demon said:
i guess you didnt read sarca's post earlier in this thread....you guys have some rude awakenings coming at uva.

if you show.
:rofl:
Obviously you don't know me
But hey, rock on with your bad self dude. Anything you could ever say in these forums now means absolutely dick to me. It's sad that someone I thought was cool turns out to be a fucktard.

Back