What is going on between R@NDOM and [LEET]demon ???

:lol: You forget to take your pills again dom?
btw r@ndom...I would advise you not to come to UVA if you seriously wanna walk out. The boy is definately big, crazy, and don't give a fuck to knock people out and I'm taking him for those entertaining purposes alone. :D

[LEET]demon said:
did i hurt your lil feelings?

this llamas got glasses too...fuckin nerds.

This is coming from some hardcase who thinks he is some C++ Bilateral table BS guru.
FFS. Go run into a brick wall if you wanna let your anger out. Don't vent your crap in here thx.

It's funny how reckless people can be. What if the next person you challenge to a showdown at UVA, brings something along the lines of a gun and kills you? Don't indanger your life because you think you're "crazy" and "tough" -- you're not the only one like that in this world. I mean hell, we also have SlotR, etc...

at least u were hardcode ?

Stop being bitter, demon. You were wrong and are now trying to play your Internet muscle. Using Interp is not cheating, you disabling the FOG Table Emulation is borderline, but Janus let that slide.

PS: Shadows are not cheats bro... these were defaulted to off because at the time (400MHZ), computers couldn't handle it with a decent framerate.

Last edited:
brings something along the lines of a gun and kills you? Don't indanger your life because you think you're "crazy" and "tough" -- you're not the only one like that in this world. I mean hell, we also have SlotR, etc...

Thats what Banshee is gonna be behind me for..

crying.jpg

Back