What is going on between R@NDOM and [LEET]demon ???

this thread is HILARIOUS

demon is like that guy who gets picked on at school, then grows up, gets sent to prison for fraud and comes out and shoots somebody for calling him names then kills himself

Holy shit you're retarded, how old are you demon?
you're the stupidest motherf*cker I've ever had the opportunity of talking to on the internet.

Why are you wasting your time picking fights with people you'll never meet? (me) Over somebody saying "fuck off", after you do something annoying on the internet.

You do realise you can reply "fuck you" back, right ?

Why would I pay $2000 to fly from New Zealand, to say "fuck off" for you bumping 30 threads.

You seriously need to re-evaluate what you're doing with your life, if you're 24 and threatening people over a video game.
You need to stop taking the internet so fucking seriously. One of the most important things about the internet, is the anonyminity. When you're logged-on to it, you're not the 7ft 5 Mike Tyson you are in real-life.
You're one person out of 500 million, and you're represented by how you present yourself and act on the internet.
If you act like a child still in high school, and threaten somebody for calling you names. You won't be alive at the age of 30. One day you'll threaten some crazy 5ft gothic kid, who brings a gun to UVA and shoots you, along with 10 other people.

There's nothing stopping you from taking the words as a joke, and then calling somebody a faggot back.
It's been like this on Tribalwar for over 3 years now. One big pissing contest, and a bunch of "computer nerds" calling each other faggots for disagreeing with anothers opinion.

Seriously, stop taking this shit so personally, and just flame back. Or I'll have to smash you at UVA :p

LOL

I don't take shit, as far as you saying fuck off, was just stupid to make a thread about it.

I know your not gonna come to UVA neither will any of the other panzies that were talkin shit in this thread.

But like i said i won't forget and as for living past 30 i really don't care if i do or not.

if they feel they need to bring a gun they are nothing but puss's anyway.

Guns don't scare me, thats prolly why i am americas worst nightmare.

[LEET]demon said:
LOL

I don't take shit, as far as you saying fuck off, was just stupid to make a thread about it.

I know your not gonna come to UVA neither will any of the other panzies that were talkin shit in this thread.

But like i said i won't forget and as for living past 30 i really don't care if i do or not.

if they feel they need to bring a gun they are nothing but puss's anyway.

Guns don't scare me, thats prolly why i am americas worst nightmare.
Speak intelligently dude. You're backsliding. Don't sit here and say you're America's worst nightmare because you aren't afraid of guns, because that only makes you sound like a child without any common sense. As far as not caring if you live past 30 that's also a dumb thing to say. From what I remember about you, you've had a few hard times, and bounced back with a bright present and a bright future, so that's something some 17 year old would say. Stop trying to be the tough guy dude. It just doesn't fly in the forums. I've seen you when you're posting normal, and you're funny, entertaining, and likeable.
You put off like being in the pen made you all crazy and tough. That just doesn't work. One would say that being fucked in the ass that many times would make ANY one crazy, but I don't think you're really as stupid as you try to come across. You don't see me running around, and because I was Special Ops telling people I could kill them with one finger do you? (Is it REALLY possible to kill someone with one finger? I don't know...)
I'm not trying to drag you down Demon, I'm just saying, you're not winning any awards here by acting like this, and if I ran into someone IRL that was talking like you do, if I felt that intimidated by them, I'd just pull the trigger and watch their brains leak out through the hole, and I know there's tons of people out there who are the same way. Just be the cool [LEET]Demon, don't try so hard to be the crazy dude. I think you're a good guy either way, but i just don't think you are really coming across the way you mean to, and I know you'll say that you don't care, but I just wanted to tell you that.

Zombee please back off.. this isnt really any of our fights really and the fucking thread was dieing... this isnt even a fucking Thread about scripting or modifying.. and shouldnt even be in this category.

random,

what part of i dont give a shit about being cool in forums do you not understand.

I act no different on here than i do in RL.

Banshee can tell ya the same.

as far as acting like a tough guy im not acting i really just dont give a fuck.

why do you think sarca said demon = loco?

Back