What is going on between R@NDOM and [LEET]demon ???

obviously i don't care to know you, i dont care if your fuckin steven segal.

come ot uva run your dicksucker, get knocked the fuck out..

end of story

for the record, i don't come to these forums so people will think im cool. I dont give a fuck about being cool, only a nerd would think they are cool for playing a game or posting in these forums.

so stfu

Last edited:
lol. Dude, you have to learn to not get so upset. You'll drive yourself o an early grave.
A few things I like to try to remember, are that I know I've always been able to handle myself against anyone that's come my way, BUT there's always going to be someone bigger, badder, and crazier. I don't know you well enough to say either way, but it seems to me that a little caution could be prudent, "Just in case". Some real nut jobs out there dude, and a lot of imbalanced people that would make you or I look like cubscouts.

Zombee said:
lol. Dude, you have to learn to not get so upset. You'll drive yourself o an early grave.
A few things I like to try to remember, are that I know I've always been able to handle myself against anyone that's come my way, BUT there's always going to be someone bigger, badder, and crazier. I don't know you well enough to say either way, but it seems to me that a little caution could be prudent, "Just in case". Some real nut jobs out there dude, and a lot of imbalanced people that would make you or I look like cubscouts.

those are the people that carry guns, and dont play this game....

very few tough guys on this forum though there are some..

sarca,plat,ban

[LEET]demon said:
those are the people that carry guns, and dont play this game....

very few tough guys on this forum though there are some..

sarca,plat,ban
You forgot Rage and Barracuda.
And Sarca's not tough, he's like one of those guys from Menudo.:D
And I carry a gun AND play this game. Does that make me a bad person? hehehee...

69.jpg

Back