Cheated On

[OPs]Prophecy said:
You should get back together with her, let her seem everything is fine. At a later date when you guys are intimate, pretend you are going to do it doggystyle then p0w!!! Right in the ass, dry if possible.

Best revenge there is.
Spoken like a true "Rennaissance Man". :rofl:

* Saint sets mode: +bbb gigafool!*@* *!*@mask-13492.charter.com *!*asdfas@*.charter.com
* gigafool was kicked by Saint ("If you can't hear me it's because I'm in parentheses." s.w. (1011))

:shock:

Jazmine said:
Sexy you? Wow she must be lame. ;)
Why thank you! :D She has "issues". Her whole family does. They seemed normal enough 15 years ago when my family and hers first met, but we've learned a few things since then. They ain't too bright.

[OPs]Prophecy said:
You should get back together with her, let her seem everything is fine. At a later date when you guys are intimate, pretend you are going to do it doggystyle then p0w!!! Right in the ass, dry if possible.

Best revenge there is.

Don't forget to wipe your dick off in her hair.

Try this one, the "bucking bronco".

Trick her into getting back together.

While yer in bed, about to do it doggystyle, slip it inside her ass. Then lean forward, grab her hair, and whisper into her ear:

"This is how your sister** likes it"

If you can hold on for more than 8 seconds, you win.

** if she doesn't have a sister, you can say mother, brother, father, cousin, etc.

*12:17* *** Icey was kicked by Hindsight (pwn3d)
*12:17* *** Hindsight sets mode: +bb Icey!*@* *!*reenEggsn@*.bellsouth.net
*12:17* *** nigafool was kicked by Hindsight (pwn3d)
*12:17* *** Hindsight sets mode: +bb nigafool!*@* *!*asdfas@*.charter.com
holy shit, gig's on a crusade

Blitz, sorry man. If ever this phrase holds true, it's now:

This really is the biggest twist of the year, including last year. Why'd she have to twist you like that?

Well, Gigafool knows in his heart that the public certainly have a right to know. We're left with a gap of details - for instance, did Flash seal and mail his ejaculate after he took the pics? These things help us to understand the nature of the relationship, and enable us to judge the rightness and wrongness of it all, as is our mandate.

I'm sorry that you have to go through the pain of being betrayed. It is a feeling unlike any other. :(

Hope things get better for you soon.

you know, i wanted to laugh really really really loudly at the thought of bf_flash taking pictures of himself pudpullin, but right when i was about to laugh, i got this image that nauseated me :ugh:

GigaFool said:
just because you fall into the 1% doesn't make me wrong.
well, it might not work out (rough her being in london), but i'd honestly say about 95% or so, little less than 99%

Back