Post Your Configs

dutchy just hook me up with the chat and the cluster hud bmp's plz plz plzplzplz i will luff you 4ever:[ i fucking suck ass at making huds trans :|

Last edited:
Munchy said:
config.jpg
where can i get that 1px energy and life bar thing?

rand_Verdana.jpg

from 2 months ago

i don't mind the shadowfonts, but they're only good for visuals imho
impractical if you use the config for matches too

GiftOfTheGame said:
mine keep getting more and more minimal, i think im just going to delete tribes and save some time

hehe, me too :p

but i think it's because i love seeing tribes' natural beauty, so i try to have as little huds as possible

I have a few questions about stripped. Figured i throw it in here instead starting a new thread.

1.I can't seem to set the mine at full velocity to Button 3 on mouse. Im trying to set it in the mouse mod i believe its called.

2.Hud mover is control + h or somthing like that. Only thing it lets me move is the flag hud. Anyway of moving other stuff without useing tree();?

Thanks for any help
-Fight

set ur mines to an unused button. then set ur mouse program to recognize that button as whatever button u want on mouse.

flag return is the only hud that stripped will move within its pack (if i can recall) however if u add any standalone scripts, itll recognize those as well through the cntl.+h.

gl

Back