Post Your Configs

_Laggeh_ said:

Click for actual size.

if it wasnt for the built in nofog, i wouldve asked if that was t1.

but thats really clustered, btw.
i guess because im used to t1 minimalist hud configs

:ugh:

-kllr2001- said:
OK here is the DONE version thnx

t2done2.jpg

Where can I download that at? :)

screen.jpg

trying to find borderless chathud skin, and that random box shows up at random times, coming and going with the map. i dont know what it is.

basically prop's old config, except i stripped it down and moved it around and added the thin health bars. thinking of changing the packhud to something like repairkit or something. i dont know. packhuds seem pointless.

neehl said:
trying to find borderless chathud skin, and that random box shows up at random times, coming and going with the map. i dont know what it is.

1. No such this as a chathud skin
2. You can find that randomly triggered random box from that random website, just click on a random link on the left side of the page and randomly select a link from that page :D Simple as pie.

for the chathud thing, type tree(); i console
then scroll down till you find something that says playGui, find chatdisplayhud, then left click it. Then right click and select "Edit"
Go down to the very bottom, and Tick the "Commander Mode" checkbox, then hit apply and go back into game.

It has the side-effect of making your chatmenu not show up, but after 4 years, most people know their chathud already

thats 1337

EDIT:: How do you do the curves? All i see is boxes on everyone else config. I would like to do something with a few curves. Any glide people working on anything?

Last edited:
Back