Rude people... (no, not a parody)

FedZ said:
i have, was pissed for a little bit, got over it, went back to living life as usual

you're too cocky valcom, i'll have to box you too to shut you up

yes i'm cocky too, but i know a select few within reasonable age range would be able to beat me

because you have spider-strength or do you just annoy the fuck out of them and they leave before blows fall?

yea thats just it

if i'm annoying you so much, then why are you still posting here? at least some of your stupidity has gone down with the posts..

because i leik to flame on one monitor while watching a movie on the other.

keeps me occupied during those boring gushy gushy dialogue scenes

see fedz you got it backwards in your pm to me..its not that ppl who are over the age that think they are 'invinceable'. its the underage fucks who beleive the world cant touch them..your giving us a great example :bigthumb:

Sry didn’t read the whole thread, but I hope one day you decide to key my car so I CAN FUCKIN RUIN YOU. I don’t care if you’re big, I don’t care if your father is the chief of police, one day you WILL get whats comin to ya bud. I don’t mean to sound like the token internet tough guy or nothing but lets just the last guy that keyed my car was thought a very valuable lesson.

Sorry, but fedz got kicked out of the hotel last year for getting caught smoking pot in his hotel room. If I was cheater I wouldn't even risk letting him go.

Not that there'd be anything to stop you from driving down on your own and renting a hotel room, but what would be the point if you can't play any games and no one wants to hang out with you?

Sir Lucius said:
Sorry, but fedz got kicked out of the hotel last year for getting caught smoking pot in his hotel room. If I was cheater I wouldn't even risk letting him go.

Not that there'd be anything to stop you from driving down on your own and renting a hotel room, but what would be the point if you can't play any games and no one wants to hang out with you?

PARKING LOT BEATDOWN !!!

shit, i'd love to fight this kid but i'm not going to uva.

i'm 18, would be fair.

beater sticks allowed

hmm i have an idea. fedz, shove someone at uva5. hard. and then tell the dude to fuck himself. then say, "i'm fedz."

go on, i dare you.

fedz is the biggest pussy in the world.

i tried to start shit with him at uva4 and he wouldnt budge, he just sat at his comp and mumbled shit.

yeah, i'm pretty sure i was bigger than you...

and kosta (mrfuji) called you a faggot right to your face, and so did allan so gj.

im also pretty sure slam kicked you while you were sleeping on the floor

dang, you ARE a tough guy

MrFuji said:
fedz is the biggest pussy in the world.

i tried to start shit with him at uva4 and he wouldnt budge, he just sat at his comp and mumbled shit.
i was talking shit to you back, and you shut up real fast, just like the pussy you are

btw, all you egglan fools suck dick at baseball/softball.

k fuck im only half way through reading this but

HEY FEDZ!!!! Maybe when uva5 is announced, you can cry again when your mom tells you "you can't go because it's too scary for you."

You must've cried for like 2 hours because you couldn't goto UVA4.

im sorry for having parents that care for me, unlike yours that treat you like shit every day, and now you're no longer within their presence

when you have parents that care about you, which will probably be never, then you'll feel emotion too, 2 hours? hell i didn't even cry, i was just whining for about 30 mins

but yea, you should get the point with the first sentence

FedZ said:
im sorry for having parents that care for me, unlike yours that treat you like shit every day, and now you're no longer within their presence

when you have parents that care about you, which will probably be never, then you'll feel emotion too, 2 hours? hell i didn't even cry, i was just whining for about 30 mins

but yea, you should get the point with the first sentence

i'm ganna key your face.

gl you stupid gook

maybe my parents would take care of you..

oh wait... they don't care for pieces of trash like you :)

what are you gonna key my face with? chopsticks...?

Back