Rude people... (no, not a parody)

damn

i was going to key your car when you're not around. then put a big sign that says "SURPRISE"

Originally posted by FedZ

i assure you i'm as tough as need be for how old i am

(woot internet tough guy now too)

ur so tough that you wait until someone leaves then key their car...?

If you did that to my car under that circumstance, I would break your neck without hesitation. It is dumbfucks like you that think having to walk 40 more feet and waiting 30 seconds is worth 300 worth of painting damage. I hope you die by poisoning.

no, you're stupid because you can't realize the point of doing something like that is not to get caught

so once again i say it

you're stupid

stupid stupid stupid

FedZ said:
no, you're stupid because you can't realize the point of doing something like that is not to get caught

so once again i say it

you're stupid

stupid stupid stupid

you're stupid because you don't realize that your reason for doing something like that is stupid.

weak mentality?

id beat the living shit outa you (or anyone else) if they did that to my car..

wow..

FedZ is under the assumption that because he has a short temper it's ok to act like a little bitch.

He's also under the assumption that he's as 'tough as need be' for his age.

I find this funny because little hick boy doesn't know shit from piss. Stay away from any major LAN's FedZ cause if I ever see you I'm going to beat the living fuck out of you for being the worthless shit you are.

I'm sure an ass beating of epic proportions would teach you how to manage your temper, tuff guy :)

because losing temper and being mentally and emotionally unstable is COOL

monkey is a goofy looking fucker :eek:

Back