Here is a pic of one of the Xmas Presents

I'm just saying that no one can model a top quality player in a day. I'm talking about a model done from scratch, no concept art - just out of the modeler's mind with some constraints. I don't see how you can possibly do a "perfect" model in a day and animate it from scratch as well. That just doesn't happen.

But, I DO like your work :)
I'll be sure to dload when it's all done.

model the UT2003 Assualt rifle into T2 :D
ss-5.jpg

sapphire2_640x480.jpg

Last edited:
nah hobbs, it depends on the person really. Some people can produce some really top nouch models in a day, but most modelers are never satisified, so it takes longer doing finishing touches.

I defently want to see some of your work though Phantomstranger, cant wait.

RagingBunny said:
as are the rest of the dev, we are working on it.
now smurfhater, all he was doing was expressing his opinion, if you dont like it, deal with it or go outside.
Phantom did a great job and if you say that dunce cant do it you're very wrong, he has some REALLY sweet model and skins that you haven't seen.
goodbye
All I said was shouldnt he be working on legends, I have seen some of his models and they are nice. Nowhere did i say he couldnt do it. :rolleyes: You on the dev team too RB? I didnt know that, sorry.

ok..let this come to an end now, please!

Phantom is making something for all of us.

Lets give praise and not argue over who can and cannot do what. The forums are based mostly on opinions, so therefore everyone should take it as that.

Some people will love the stuff you do, and some wont. It's their opinion. Just leave it at that.

thx <3

:cheers:

and it is true about never being happy. I try to draw the line when I think no one will notice the imperfections. But if I don't I probably would still be working on things from last year.

enjoy.

new_flag.jpg

that's a new flag model btw

I'm not sure other than cheat loader. But I plan on making a sort of mod for all of them. Where it is just the new models (nothing modified except asthetics). But that won't happen until I am done.

SarcaStick said:
stormtrooper.jpg

so im trying to learn to convert the t2 skins to t1.
I know i'm still a newb at it, but this could get very interesting.

thx for testing it for me pess. <3
holly mother of god..that looks money

Phantomstranger said:

and it is true about never being happy. I try to draw the line when I think no one will notice the imperfections. But if I don't I probably would still be working on things from last year.

enjoy.

new_flag.jpg

omfg release!

Phantomstranger said:

enjoy.

new_flag.jpg

i want those flags too

Brofam said:
goto his website and DL them.

Where on his website? I can't read the menu on the left and when I tried clicking on everything I could, the only things I found were older tribes 1 models and his forums :\

Color me stupid (because I am)

Back