Pal help!

-kllr2001-

Veteran X
Well, I was looking at some of the Glamour Pack Weapon icons, and I liked the pal that was applied to them, it works well with software mode, and didnt give me problems like some other pals... only thing is that I don't know what pal it is... Here's a pic if anyone knows what it is...

what_pal.gif

Use the original MakeSkin tools that were released by the DEV team (they had 3 pals originally packaged with it).

Search for a SkinTools.zip file.

I would really like to know how the hell you make translucent HUDs...

Everyone can seemingly do it, but me. Everytime I try to use Translucent with Pal Trans|RG or Trans|BW with MakeSkin+, it's still opaque. Argh!

Ambient7 said:

Everyone can seemingly do it, but me. Everytime I try to use Translucent with Pal Trans|RG or Trans|BW with MakeSkin+, it's still opaque. Argh!

I'm guessing it's too large. You're doing it right but the huds haveta be fairly small.

Ambient7 said:

You probably already tried this, but did you adjust the transparency/translucency/whatever it is in the tree(); hud bitmap options?

Oh, btw, hi Smiley :)

systemflux said:
You probably already tried this, but did you adjust the transparency/translucency/whatever it is in the tree(); hud bitmap options?

Oh, btw, hi Smiley :)

I don't use the ColorGUI script to put my BMPs into HUDs...I use them in HUDs that basically reconstruct themselves.

Uh...VGH, I guess. =/

50x50? I have one that's 120x40 that's translucent (jacked it off of someone else)...

Back