wait a minute... you're telling me Orby gets to stay, but Critter goes??

Pagy said:
ONO
oh well, we'll have to survive w/o you
:rofl:

Critter is just a pointless poster. No rules were broken, you're right, but sometimes you just have to boot out those that are just here to annoy others, and not have an interest in participating.
Well then you have my vote for the next witch hunt faggot.

I'm against the banning, but she did break rules when she posted a big fat penis a while back, and she wasn't banned then.

Wtf was the deal with that?

Pagy said:
Critter is just a pointless poster. No rules were broken, you're right, but sometimes you just have to boot out those that are just here to annoy others, and not have an interest in participating.

I stop in here every so often and get treated to a variety of topics ranging from something someone just dug out of their nose to the advantages and disadvantages of shaving one's own sack.

If you kicked everyone who had nothing to say and only wanted to annoy others, there wouldn't be anyone left to post.

this is privately owned and operated, no one has the right to be here, the majority dont like her so shes gone, end of story

NightTrain said:
I stop in here every so often and get treated to a variety of topics ranging from something someone just dug out of their nose to the advantages and disadvantages of shaving one's own sack.

If you kicked everyone who had nothing to say and only wanted to annoy others, there wouldn't be anyone left to post.
But what has critter even done/said?

Yogi said:
Every body bitches we should vote on things.

Now that we voted on something people bitch still.

Don't call us nazis next time we do something without consulting the rest of you cause you'll bitch either way.

people who bitch about having more rights are fucking stupid.

It's cool. There are a few people who know who I really am here. The rest of you dont. I have prided myself in the fact that I have retained some friends from here who I have offered advice to at any time. And I'm glad for it. They know who they are. And I truly do consider them friends.

Much Love to those who showed <3.

;)

©ritter said:
It's cool. There are a few people who know who I really am here. The rest of you dont. I have prided myself in the fact that I have retained some friends from here who I have offered advice to at any time. And I'm glad for it. They know who they are. And I truly do consider them friends.

;)

We all know what you are... I think you're the one who doesn't

And you don't have friends here sorry, go get out of your brother's house and try not to get raped too much

©ritter said:

;)
Bye, and don't let the door handle rape you while it swings closed

PEnNyWiSe said:
Yeah how bout voting on something relavant? This is such complete bullshit. Nobody gave ©ritter more shit than I did in the beginning, but I don't care WHO it was, it's not breaking any rules. So instead of placing a vote about something that affects the community in a stronger way, you make this into a fucking witchhunt.
I don't see how ANY one of those people on the list did anything that was in violation of TW rules. Christ, I had someone threatening me, and stalking me on every fucking thread I posted on, not to mention made a lot of very libelous statements, and did he get banned? No. Col said "He's not breaking any rules, just put him on ignore". Well that's all fine and good, but maybe we could vote on whether or not to add a feature to ignore people who quote someone on your ignore list automatically.
This whole thing is fucking pathetic, and for everyone of you that participated, I have zero respect for you.

Like you don't threaten people online?

heh, Never mind Pennay, I would have voted to ban critter over you any day. You amuse me, she's just fucking annoying.

Back