dear lockntross, juggernaught, critter, and onnotangu

AgentOrange said:
Thats what happens when you don't have a job with your name on your shirt...

No, thats what happens when you have a rich mommy and daddy and you get a hard on off trying to bring someone down because they have a job that doesnt make 6 figures.

So Deacon, you're telling me that in THREE months, you can make enough money for:

Gas
Electric
Rent
Food
Misc. costs
Auto: (if he has one) Insurance, gas, maintenance.

Gimme some figures and I'll believe you. Till then, sit down and stop talking out of your ass.

Aestis said:
NO

The virus CANNOT live in water. It's that simple. It DIES. NO AIDS VIRUS. NO TRANSMISSION THROUGH WATER

yes, the aids virus does die in water. but if you go back in that little thing you call a brain and remember the original conversation, the conversation was could hiv tained blood be used to infect through a water system.

the aids virus..all by itself...with nothing else, will die outside of its food source in about 15 mins.

but the aids virus doesnt get transmitted...all by itself...with nothing else. it gets transmitted inside various types of cells, most notably blood cells and sexual bodily fluids. the cells of these fluids work two-fold as a food source and as 'shelter'....but keep thinking....

I read absolutley nothing but the title.. In this thread but I can gaurentee every page is full of Juggernaught bitching and trying to be witty and critter making attempts for attention? Am I right or Am I right?

JuggerNaught said:
yes, the aids virus does die in water. but if you go back in that little thing you call a brain and remember the original conversation, the conversation was could hiv tained blood be used to infect through a water system.

the aids virus..all by itself...with nothing else, will die outside of its food source in about 15 mins.

but the aids virus doesnt get transmitted...all by itself...with nothing else. it gets transmitted inside various types of cells, most notably blood cells and sexual bodily fluids. the cells of these fluids work two-fold as a food source and as 'shelter'....but keep thinking....

No. It cannot be transmitted through water at all. You are totally and completely wrong

Mr.MaGiK said:
No, thats what happens when you have a rich mommy and daddy and you get a hard on off trying to bring someone down because they have a job that doesnt make 6 figures.

So Deacon, you're telling me that in THREE months, you can make enough money for:

Gas
Electric
Rent
Food
Misc. costs
Auto: (if he has one) Insurance, gas, maintenance.

Gimme some figures and I'll believe you. Till then, sit down and stop talking out of your ass.

18/hour full time in the summer. 3k from scholarships per semester. Live w/ 1 person cuts rent and utilities in half, food is cheap being on campus. Car is old and was hand-me-down and already paid for and I am still on my parents insurance for that. Not much gas because I don't drive much

JuggerNaught said:

So tell me, Einstein, how are those fluids going to survive in water? It's not as if a water reservoir is a proper environment to sustain blood or semen.

Think of it this way. Working for Dell for 3-4 months over the summer, he can make the same amount you make in 12 months, working at a gas station or whatnot.

Then if you would look up scholarships, you would see that not all of them are doled out solely for tuition. Many of them are for books and living expenses. You do realize that most schools are interested in maintaining students with good gpas..?

Somebody watched outbreak a few too many times...

Thats like saying that if we put you in your IROCZ and cast you into the vacuum of outerspace, your car would protect you and allow you to infect neighboring planets with your idiocy.

Back