This is why you dont let someone else work on your computer

I worked at a computer repair shop for 5 years and I saw lots of pics of wives/girlfriends. I have a few pics of some of them. I sent a few pics to Mud Sloth to host

Last edited:
Hole said:
Guys, give Juggernaught a break.

Obviously, he's probably out leading the cops on a high-speed multi-county car chase that will end with him getting away and then getting thrown in the county jail a couple days later when the cops finally catch up to him.

We're just gonna have to wait until he can pay his fines and stroll out of jail. Give it some time.

lmao!!

Aestis:

You stopped here
------------------------------
Where you should have stopped
-----

You killed the aids thing yesterday, and today, and you'll kill it more tomorrow, and the next day.

Cmon now.

Umm, well, I guess you are hinting that my forum name is MrMaGiK, therefore you are going for the teenie bopper Up AnD dOwN shit... I dont wanna re register, I stopped going by this name.. and I dunno if Colosus will change peoples names...

But umm... you have LOTS of room to talk

-v- aRcHiMeDeS

yea my name is making fun of 1337 names like yours. It is supposed to have a ! on the end to emphasize that... I forgot to put it there apparently. And you're still a member, so eat a dick.

*edit* nope the ! is still there, you're just a blatant retard.

Leave Magik alone you fuk. Hes been here since Ive been banging your mom (going on close to 4 years now?)

What up 187 Magik! :D

Back