Thanks again for all your help with hotornot people of tribalwar irc (especially scou

BurninSnipa said:
Now this really isn't meant to be a flame, though I do think HotOrNot.com is the funniest thing ever and anyone using it seriously should be shot:

How old is Beavis? He looks about 13.
I'm using it, but I'm not using it "seriously," I would say. I'm not looking for a soul mate, just some hot bitches to hang with.

I joined it a week and a half ago and have been out on 5 dates with 3 girls. I even got to third base with one girl.

So far, worth the $6.

mama mia

at least one good match came out of all this

KSHEOMSAGCKQ.jpg

BeavisNuke said:
I'm using it, but I'm not using it "seriously," I would say. I'm not looking for a soul mate, just some hot bitches to hang with.

I joined it a week and a half ago and have been out on 5 dates with 3 girls. I even got to third base with one girl.

So far, worth the $6.

PIC!

That last chick might be kinda cute in a waifish kind of way... But like the others said, either she's fucking packing cold cuts or you're going to have to unroll her fucking lips to get to anything she can feel, mate...

Or, third, she's got like uber bush...

But whatever.

ok this week brought some of the funniest
threads in the history of TW. . but this one
omg. . .Beavis for President!
I can't stop laffin.

T-Funk said:
cause he got owned he should be pres? i think not
Yes, because I got "owned" and had the good sense to post about it rather than bitch and moan. I don't take this shit seriously, anything for a laugh etc

;)

dude after your 30 page rant on not busting inside and how bad sex as, i don't think you are qualified for prez.

Vote Ben Reed

Back