Good Bye. The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoever knows him...

CONTACT HIS PARENTS/POLICE

1) he'll get treatment/evaluation so he doesnt commit suicide (good)

or

2) he'll go through all that shit even tho he was faking it (good)

James said:
A lot of people only are social recluses of varying degrees. Tribalwar has become the closest thing they have to a social circle, so as a result, posts like this come here. Unfortunately, online forums are not the most sympathetic vehicles for someone in these straights.
Well, 99% of my social life comes from online forums such as this. I'm most certainly a recluse. I still wouldn't come here if I were planning to kill myself :p

Honestly, they should be talking to a mental health professional, someone who is trained in things like this.
Agreed.
At least he seems to realize that he has some good shit going on.

G'night fellow suicide thread posters. I think it's time to catch up on 3 days lack of sleep <3 Tyler, Freestyler and assorted mofackas =D

deployx0r said:
ah, once again, just reiterating the low level of maturity you possess, gj

Edit: to unt

I'm immature? I came into this thread not really caring whether or not "Yoda" was serious, or craving attention.

I guess I am mature enough to realize thousands of strangers commit suicide EVERY DAY IN REAL LIFE, who have real problems, and don't need to use them as a spotlight for their pathetic lives.

I guess I'm mature enough to get on with my life, when some stranger may or may not end his life, because their obviously not strong enough to hack it in the real world.

Preach on about maturity, I'll be over here having a life. :bandit:

from a person that has been there.
trust me. . or if not that just call
me so I can amuse you before you do it.

if not me.
talk to Nip, sojurn, Landwaster.
just do it.

James, check your PMs again

To the others: If you really care, PM James,

If not, I sincerly apologize for the inconviniences that I have caused you. I am sorry for disturbing you. I realize that maybe I was asking for attention, and made myself believe that I could kill myself. I am sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back