Why exactly did Kura leave?

Kura wasn't calling people at home or logging into their e-mail/paypal accounts and distributing lists of passwords.

Rayn said:
It's lame to rely on made up shit to deal with people who flamed you.

why are you changing the subject? this is what i'm asking you about. you've never spoken up about people making shit up about other posters before, but now that kurayami is gone, you have a pretty big hard-on for how he was 'treated', even though making shit up and stretching the truth about people was basically his bread and butter.

and as far as tse tse goes, i said exactly what i did with the information, and that it was a lapse in jugement. and i already told you you should ban me if you actually think i read any of tse tse's emails and posted anything from them here, because that is easily worse than what fraggle did to kura. i don't expect you to believe me when i say i didn't, so that's why i figured i'd be banned by now.

i dunno rayn i'd say e-knighting for kurayami who posted a lot but at least he was funny and making stuff up about where he lived and went to school was totally wrong guys technically counts as still getting involved in the kura drama but maybe that's just me

I'm speaking in relative terms. This is nothing compared to the old days. I think that's rather irrelevant to my reply. I have called out Kura for the same thing that you are saying I've never spoken out about.

gigs you really are kinda pathetic when you're like this

yes we know you're wasting time at work during idle times but christ mate, find something productive to do

I'm speaking in relative terms. This is nothing compared to the old days. I think that's rather irrelevant to my reply. I have called out Kura for the same thing that you are saying I've never spoken out about.

pointing this out only makes it funnier that you are defending him so vehemently against the same treatment

gigs you really are kinda pathetic when you're like this

yes we know you're wasting time at work during idle times but christ mate, find something productive to do

i can't be on the internet at work. i'm wasting time while my kid takes a nap.

also it is kind of puzzling that the person who talks more than anyone else in #tribalwar by leaps and bounds is telling me to find something productive to do. if i was offering running commentary on how pathetic nigafool is in this thread would you be happier with my posts?

pointing this out only makes it funnier that you are defending him so vehemently against the same treatment
You should pick if you are arguing:
a) It's funny you never spoke out about this before.
b) It's funny you spoke out about this before.

i can't be on the internet at work. i'm wasting time while my kid takes a nap.

also it is kind of puzzling that the person who talks more than anyone else in #tribalwar by leaps and bounds is telling me to find something productive to do. if i was offering running commentary on how pathetic nigafool is in this thread would you be happier with my posts?

yeah that would be great

also, not to defend myself but your saying that I am the 'most talkative in #tribalwar' is indicative of your lazy-arsed habit of jumping to assumptions mate, you can check the stats

#tribalwar IRC Statistics

I've been off doing 'real policy shit' while you've been hammering the life out of your F5 button and giggling like beavis

heh heh heh

grow up, you're a father now

i'm just taking your word for it rayn. i don't remember you ever getting this uppity when kurayami called me a busboy, or spammed jason kotz is a serial rapist over the forum, but according to you you called him out one time. cool, i believe you.

on the other hand, that changes the context. now you're defending kurayami from people who did the same shit you admit he did to other people. i personally find that amusing.

also, not to defend myself but your saying that I am the 'most talkative in #tribalwar' is indicative of your lazy-arsed habit of jumping to assumptions mate, you can check the stats

#tribalwar IRC Statistics

I've been off doing 'real policy shit' while you've been hammering the life out of your F5 button and giggling like beavis

wow dude you dropped down to the #6 talker in tribalwar irc

color me impressed with your restraint

i'm just taking your word for it rayn. i don't remember you ever getting this uppity when kurayami called me a busboy, or spammed jason kotz is a serial rapist over the forum, but according to you you called him out one time. cool, i believe you.

on the other hand, that changes the context. now you're defending kurayami from people who did the same shit you admit he did to other people. i personally find that amusing.
It was a thread where I gave Kurayami a huge title and then he didn't post in it again. That is the only reason I remember it. I don't think I speak about stuff until it becomes rampant and overwhelming. I have plenty of opinions on this place I don't share.

I'm sure this tactic has its places and it can even be funny, but I tend to find it more grating when it becomes less about being funny and more about being desperate for ammo. In general, I avoid most threads where this is going on these days but have been paying attention to this situation since it is becoming a nuisance administratively.

that post makes a lot more sense than your "LEAVE KURAYAMI ALONNNNNNE!" one from the last page

i am proud of you

Back