[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Yeah maybe change the SOP so they don't respond to a hotel gunman with guns drawn. They can go in with batons. That'll work.

Or maybe they just need better fucking training.

Just send in the college educated liberal psychologist. The police with their nasty guns can wait in the lobby. Yep, the psych can just walk right down that hallway and have a little chat,,,

we just need to remember
The Left Will Eat Itself

Looters are opportunists that have little to do with the reasons for any large gathering. The Macey's Parade, wins by a major sports team, even parades honoring troops can't seem to happen without criminals showing up to try and pilfer something or destroy something.

I don't think the looters have much to do with Proud Boys or Qanon, just as they don't have much to do with BLM. They are an extraneous variable, and it's a mistake to pair them with protestors/counter protestors.

Turning over and burning cop cars? That did happen, and while it didn't happen much, the people that were doing it belonged (I'm pretty certain) to the BLM movement, although I can't prove that. Singling out and beating/arresting peaceful protestors? Also didn't happen much, but it was an overreactive law enforcement contingent that did it, and I CAN prove that.

For the most part, protesting and counter-protesting has been peaceful. What I don't understand is how you and yours are still pissy about the outcome of the civil war, and that people like me can order from and eat at, the lunch counter. I don't understand the vitriol directed at protestors that are marching peacefully-- the moms in Portland, or the peacefully assembled people at St. Johns Church that Trump had tear-gassed.

There. You asked a serious question, and I gave you a serious answer and tried my best at my honest opinion. I'm sure the tens of people in here during the day will attempt to make me pay for that.

N

Which reforms? Which operating procedures?

How are they going to implement anything when you slash their budgets and remove access to their resources?

can you go back and read where i said we should start with defunding?

a moderate can believe we deserve better from our police without wanting to defund them.

can you go back and read where i said we should start with defunding?

a moderate can believe we deserve better from our police without wanting to defund them.

I never said YOU said it, its just the current position of the idiot left.

They're unhappy with policing and they think DEFUNDING police departments will fix what ails them.

Single best thing we can do about the police is get rid of the unions and make them fund their own pensions.

BOOM! Overnight, the police force will change. And if we really want change, institute, and enforce a minimum IQ requirement.

Single best thing we can do about the police is get rid of the unions and make them fund their own pensions.

BOOM! Overnight, the police force will change. And if we really want change, institute, and enforce a minimum IQ requirement.

no way bro, that's all nonsense

all you need is more diversity in skin color and gender.

and lower pay

Trump drifting further today with the bookies. Biden is now a much clearer favourite than pre-debate. So that was an expensive hissy fit. He's done. It's over. Although for sure the election process itself will be an even bigger shitshow than the debate. I really hope they have to physically remove the fat useless :ftard: from the oval office.

when a few 737s crashed other 737s were grounded.

i don't know why you think the american justice system is working perfectly, but someone should tell you we aren't in utopia yet.

i see cases like Daniel Shaver's and it disgusts me. We can do better.

That case doesn't count a white person died :harambe:

Has anyone pointed out that Chris Wallace is a registered democrat? I read that on a Sara Carter article and haven't verified it. I thought the whole reason for letting FOX host this one was to be 'fair'... Why wasn't it a republican moderator? Will there be a Republican moderator?

Has anyone pointed out that Chris Wallace is a registered democrat? I read that on a Sara Carter article and haven't verified it. I thought the whole reason for letting FOX host this one was to be 'fair'... Why wasn't it a republican moderator? Will there be a Republican moderator?

Whine more. The whole world is conspiring against your orange balloon animal hero. It's a shame cos he's so humble and doesn't deserve this.

Trump drifting further today with the bookies. Biden is now a much clearer favourite than pre-debate. So that was an expensive hissy fit. He's done. It's over.

Don't do that, you sound like the right-wing nutjobs in here when they confidently predict the future. Statistically, it was slightly more likely Biden would win the election, and post-debate, slightly more likely yet.

However, with the gerrymandering and the slanted technicality that is the electoral college, there is still an appreciable chance Trump could win. It's more likely that Biden will win, but nothing is over.

If you want to be 100% confident about something, you can call the popular vote now. There is no group in the world more laughed at and mocked than the Trumpsters, and even they know that Trump will never win a popular vote anywhere. Ever. What they haven't thought about much, is how history is going to remember them, especially if Trump loses. They are so certain, so confident Trump will win, they haven't given a second thought to the fact that if he doesn't, they're going to have to bow their heads again and pretend they aren't racists. Heh.

October 26, 2016:

"Unfortunately for rival candidate Donald Trump, the odds of him winning the election are 6/1 (a 15 percent chance) according to Betfair, though any gamblers backing him would win back their stake six-fold. Ladbrokes has slightly better odds at 4/1."

If you want to be 100% confident about something, you can call the popular vote now. There is no group in the world more laughed at and mocked than the Trumpsters, and even they know that Trump will never win a popular vote anywhere. Ever.

hehe, don't be so sure. i've seen some numbers lately that look like the hispanic vote is on the rise for trump, and there are a lot of hispanic voters in this country.

What they haven't thought about much, is how history is going to remember them, especially if Trump loses. They are so certain, so confident Trump will win, they haven't given a second thought to the fact that if he doesn't, they're going to have to bow their heads again and pretend they aren't racists. Heh.

and you guys were so certain, so confident that Killary was going to win, and you guys are still going to have to bow your heads again and cry those tears, but hopefully this time, you will step back and take a look at how wrong you and your propaganda media machine were once again, and maybe this time you will finally get red-pilled and make some changes.

The reeeeing is escalating already

We will see complete BDS meltdown when biden wins

Holy shit :lol: 8 more years of screeching and reeeeing

Back