[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Chris Wallace: (41:33)
You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out Antifa and other left wing extremist groups. But are you willing tonight to condemn berries and berry militia group and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha and as we’ve seen in Portland.

President Donald J. Trump: (41:57)
Sure, I’m will to do that.

Chris Wallace: (41:59)
Are you prepared specifically to do it.

President Donald J. Trump: (42:00)
I would say almost everything I see is from the left wing not from the berry wing.

Chris Wallace: (42:04)
But what are you saying?

President Donald J. Trump: (42:06)
I’m willing to do anything. I want to see peace.

Chris Wallace: (42:08)
Well, do it, sir.

Vice President Joe Biden: (42:09)
Say it, do it say it.

President Donald J. Trump: (42:10)
What do you want to call them? Give me a name, give me a name, go ahead who do you want me to condemn.

Chris Wallace: (42:14)
berries and berry militia.

Vice President Joe Biden: (42:14)
Strawberries.

President Donald J. Trump: (42:18)
Straweberries, stand back and stand by. But I’ll tell you what somebody’s got to do something about Antifa and the left because this is not a berry wing problem this is a left wing…

Vice President Joe Biden: (42:28)
His own FBI Director said unlike berries, Antifa is an idea not an organization-

President Donald J. Trump: (42:35)
Oh you got to be kidding me.

Vice President Joe Biden: (42:36)
… not a militia. That’s what his FBI Director said.

President Donald J. Trump: (42:41)
Well, then you know what, he’s wrong.

Chris Wallace: (42:42)
We’re done, sir. Moving onto the next… [crosstalk 00:42:46]

The Proud Boys know the MSM is the enemy
not black, white, asian, indian,,,
That is why the msm wants them condemned.
You don't think the MSM is worried? Think again.

I would never have joined this group
but the constant lies against them by the msm...
thanks for changing my mind,,, i may look into it more.

EjNpg8lVkAAFBM8

The only people who should fear this group are Global Dictator Communists & their useful idiots;
they really should be concerned about the Proud Boys.

Last edited:
Serious question, what percentage of the violent crime increase and the billions in damages done to cities during the last few months do you believe was committed in the name of right wing ideology and what percentage was committed in the name of left wing ideology or simply from people who carry those perspectives?

Because yes, it's silly to think that suburbs are going to be overrun by BLM. It's also silly to deny who is throwing an extremely large, expensive, and dangerous tantrum.

it's not silly to think the suburbs are going to be overrun when that's literally the messaging some prominent media outlets have been running with.

i think most would agree the damage caused was by primarily those supporting a leftist agenda. at the same time i think most of us agree that policing in the united states needs to undergo some serious reforms.

i'm not an arbiter of anything. i can just see that there are wackos at both ends of the spectrum.

gandalf has been blinded by propaganda. he believes everyone who supports BLM is going to march on the suburbs to burn down white neighborhoods.

the worst of america is getting plastered up on bulletin boards and being made as an example of a whole movement.

this is happening on "both sides." it's pretty concerning. america has some real issues to work through.

I have never said anything of the kind, you fucking retard.

But I know a riot when I see one, and every one has been instigated by the left. You'd have to go all the way back to the race riots in the 60s to point to anything caused by white racists. Everything since is the left's instigation.

And when they can't find a reason to be outraged, they make them up.

it's not silly to think the suburbs are going to be overrun when that's literally the messaging some prominent media outlets have been running with.

i think most would agree the damage caused was by primarily those supporting a leftist agenda. at the same time i think most of us agree that policing in the united states needs to undergo some serious reforms.

It's still silly to believe the suburbs are going to be overrun regardless of that narrative push. It's even sillier to pretend that MOST prominent media outlets are pretending that left wing activist groups don't even exist and aren't responsible for an overwhelming amount of damage and violence being committed.

Serious question, what percentage of the violent crime increase and the billions in damages done to cities during the last few months do you believe was committed in the name of right wing ideology and what percentage was committed in the name of left wing ideology or simply from people who carry those perspectives?

Because yes, it's silly to think that suburbs are going to be overrun by BLM. It's also silly to deny who is throwing an extremely large, expensive, and dangerous tantrum.

Looters are opportunists that have little to do with the reasons for any large gathering. The Macey's Parade, wins by a major sports team, even parades honoring troops can't seem to happen without criminals showing up to try and pilfer something or destroy something.

I don't think the looters have much to do with Proud Boys or Qanon, just as they don't have much to do with BLM. They are an extraneous variable, and it's a mistake to pair them with protestors/counter protestors.

Turning over and burning cop cars? That did happen, and while it didn't happen much, the people that were doing it belonged (I'm pretty certain) to the BLM movement, although I can't prove that. Singling out and beating/arresting peaceful protestors? Also didn't happen much, but it was an overreactive law enforcement contingent that did it, and I CAN prove that.

For the most part, protesting and counter-protesting has been peaceful. What I don't understand is how you and yours are still pissy about the outcome of the civil war, and that people like me can order from and eat at, the lunch counter. I don't understand the vitriol directed at protestors that are marching peacefully-- the moms in Portland, or the peacefully assembled people at St. Johns Church that Trump had tear-gassed.

There. You asked a serious question, and I gave you a serious answer and tried my best at my honest opinion. I'm sure the tens of people in here during the day will attempt to make me pay for that.

Y'all make everything way too complicated it's simple

Antifa = bad guys
Proud boys = good guys

I stand back and stand by with the good guys

Maybe one day we will get a big enough crowd to actually defend something :boogie:

For the most part, protesting and counter-protesting has been peaceful. What I don't understand is how you and yours are still pissy about the outcome of the civil war, and that people like me can order from and eat at, the lunch counter. I don't understand the vitriol directed at protestors that are marching peacefully-- the moms in Portland, or the peacefully assembled people at St. Johns Church that Trump had tear-gassed.

I have no vitriol for peaceful protesters, none whatsoever. I'm glad the north won the civil war. Order lunch anywhere you want, even if you want to sit at the counter.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to debase yourself with such contemptuous rhetoric. Do the lies make you feel better somehow? It comes across as you trying to convince yourself instead of convincing anyone else.

(pissy) that people like me can order from and eat at, the lunch counter.

oh please, seriously? how many times in your life have you been told to leave or have you been bothered because you are eating "at the lunch counter"? be honest, you are just playing victim.

I don't understand the vitriol directed at protestors that are marching peacefully

no one is directing vitriol at "peaceful protesters". NO ONE. but if you sincerely think that this whole time, everyone is "peaceful", then you haven't watched a lot of the live streams. the vitriol is pointed at the profane/filthy loud mouth assholes that stand in the middle of the road just to be jack asses, and the ones that throw water bottles of piss and other projectiles at police because they think that's okay and peaceful, and the people that burn down buildings and beat elderly store owners and take advantage by looting.

the problem is, the REAL peaceful protesters are not condemning that shit enough or trying to stop it once it starts.

Back