[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Saudi Arabia and israel getting their wall real fast and we paying for it

Who says maga wasnt happening just the way jared wanted

oh yeah, you can add Jared to the list of things i don't like about Trump. I would have told that fucking Jew that he didn't have permission to marry my daughter, and i would have told him to get lost.

23orb-jumbo.jpg

If it was up to jared we would all just work as slaves to funnel money directly to israel and saudi arabia//qatar

All so he and his cronies could get bailed out of 666 west madison

Not even ironic that its 666 at this point

Might as well phone soros in too :devil:

Tele predicted this :king: saw it coming miles away yet deep state cant be stopped

Its not even fair at this point

Cant beat them just join em

alex soros gonna watch it burn from his yacht maybe buy some diversity models honk honk

oh yeah, you can add Jared to the list of things i don't like about Trump. I would have told that fucking Jew that he didn't have permission to marry my daughter, and i would have told him to get lost.

i mean they said ivanka wasn't good enough for Jared

she was a shiksa

Urban Dictionary: shiksa

A Gentile girl or woman, especially one who has attracted a Jewish man. The term derives from the Hebrew word "sheketz", meaning the flesh of an animal deemed taboo by the Torah.

ivanka had to go through a long long process of converting in order for (((them))) to accept her......not the other way around

Trump was s conversion to Judaism, book claims - Jerusalem Post

Ivanka Trump: What Jared Kushner’s father made ‘as challenging as possible’ revealed | World | News | Express.co.uk

Does Israel recognize Ivanka Trump's conversion to Judaism? It does now that the Jewish rabbinical authorities changed the rules

Ivanka Trump Wedding to Jared Kushner - 16 Things to Know About Ivanka s 2009 Wedding

i mean the KUSHNER family was too good for her they said until this

they still shun his DSA antifa brother for not doing the same for his gorgeous goy shiksa wife......but he is true to the cause so they will forgive him.

edit nm Kloss converted in 2018 as well

pretty amazing stuff considering they are a family of felons

so scum filled they make the Clinton's look like a good alternative again

His pops.....

Charles Kushner (born May 16, 1954) is an American real estate developer. He founded Kushner Companies in 1985. In 2005, he was convicted of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering. He served 14 months in federal prison and an additional ten months in a halfway house, and resumed his career in real estate after his release

Charles Kushner - Wikipedia

his uncle the top listed NYC and NJ slumlord

After school, he worked for the family real estate business, and after his father's death, he and his siblings equally divided ownership of the company.[1] His relationship with his brother eventually deteriorated over investment decisions, especially Murray's veto on the purchase of Berkshire Realty, a firm that owned 24,000 apartments, which would have made Kushner Properties the largest privately held real-estate firm in the region.[1] In 2000, the brothers decided to no longer work together as business partners.[1]

Murray Kushner - Wikipedia

his brother the antifa

He and his wife also published photos in support of the March for Our Lives.[36]

He has traveled to Saudi Arabia to attend conferences and has met with Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.[37]

He has also donated to Beto O'Rourke and his 2018 campaign for U.S. Senate in Texas.[38]

Joshua Kushner - Wikipedia

only person I see who isn't scum might be his cousin

Marc Kushner - Wikipedia

and that is because there isn't too much on him as an architect and guy who likes building green and pool filtering

Last edited:
Tele predicted this :king: saw it coming miles away yet deep state cant be stopped

Its not even fair at this point

Cant beat them just join em

alex soros gonna watch it burn from his yacht maybe buy some diversity models honk honk

I don't understand why Ivanka didn't just marry Alex Soros

I mean it would have been the better option

then the media would love Trump again

all this fake fabricated outrage would be over

and the retards of MSM would be happy again

people like T-Dawg wouldn't even know who was pulling his tail anymore

why him and Shartshooter wake up angry and upset every morning

:scared:

i mean they said ivanka wasn't good enough for Jared

she was a shiksa

Urban Dictionary: shiksa

ivanka had to go through a long long process of converting in order for (((them))) to accept her......not the other way around

Trump was s conversion to Judaism, book claims - Jerusalem Post

Ivanka Trump: What Jared Kushner’s father made ‘as challenging as possible’ revealed | World | News | Express.co.uk

Does Israel recognize Ivanka Trump's conversion to Judaism? It does now that the Jewish rabbinical authorities changed the rules

Ivanka Trump Wedding to Jared Kushner - 16 Things to Know About Ivanka s 2009 Wedding

i mean the KUSHNER family was too good for her they said until this

they still shun his DSA antifa brother for not doing the same for his gorgeous goy shiksa wife......but he is true to the cause so they will forgive him.

edit nm Kloss converted in 2018 as well

pretty amazing stuff considering they are a family of felons

so scum filled they make the Clinton's look like a good alternative again

His pops.....

Charles Kushner - Wikipedia

his uncle the top listed NYC and NJ slumlord

Murray Kushner - Wikipedia

his brother the antifa

Joshua Kushner - Wikipedia

only person I see who isn't scum might be his cousin

Marc Kushner - Wikipedia

and that is because there isn't too much on him as an architect and guy who likes building green and pool filtering

Probably sold their soul to the devil for this

It failed and then they sold it again

Kushner Companies offloads troubled 666 Fifth Avenue flagship

666 Chewbacca:satan:

Not even ironic that its 666 just showing it to your face

Want to make sure I get your input on this guys.

like absent i will explain that water does not run up hill

this is mans talk and men shit and you don't have the prerequisites needed :(

just because the EPA makes a mandate about how much water a faucet and toilet can use per minute (measured in GPM) doesn't mean that the device was engineered or designed to function that way.

for example........there is a 1.8 Gallon pee pee flush button on many new toilets for liquids........and a 3+ gallon flush button (#2) for solids.

If you use the #1 button on a poop poop it will not go down. you will have to flush the toilet many more times. numerous times as Trump mentioned but you are too busy laughing at him to know why this is funny.

but that is ok I don't expect you to grasp any of this

you don't even know what restroom to use to do your business in

yet alone how the business of plumbing or modern civilization works

I don't follow EPA guidelines........I have a 36" shower head in my new bathroom ported and polished out to over 5 gallons a minute running on multiple 3/4" water inlets.

I am bringing the rain and rain forest to my house with big walls and golden toilets

enjoy your big city starbucks bathroom experience

Last edited:
Has the tweet been corroborated? Must be true if it's been retweeted.

he doesn't even have the gold standard scarlet letter of MSM approval known as the blue check mark.

i mean on twitter he is like lower than we would be as noobs

i mean this is like fake news and the invisible uncorroborated man had a love baby

So two responses that ignore the fact that Trump said something youd mercilessly make fun of a grade schooler for saying… about right
You mean someone's interpretation of what someone else told them Trump said? Must be true, because 2 parties corroborated it.

So two responses that ignore the fact that Trump said something youd mercilessly make fun of a grade schooler for saying… about right

poop pooop don't go down when you hit the pee pee button

low volume flush no go for shits

but you still not understand that golden showers dossier was bs

so it is like explaining to man baby why you not an adult yet

it's ok you laugh.......you laugh good cause someone told you it was funny

and/or true

john oliver still loves you

Last edited:
Yeah that's good journalism in one tweet just excellent. Top notch. Every RT a corroboration. Truth will set you free.

I see that one got a huge Saudi bailout last minute

only thing that kept it alive

much like they will say about :flag: on this trajectory

:king:

Genie enegry scandal even more nuts

Thank for letting me know about that one

I don't even want to know what worse these guys do, I will leave it to my imagination

Jared entire policy based on how to make his dad more money from Israel and Saudis

Honestly we might as well just tax ourselves directly to them would be less messy

Back