VeteranXV
Old
1281 - 11-28-2016, 21:32

Sponsored Links
Rooster128
VeteranXV
Old
1282 - 11-28-2016, 21:37
what i dont understand is how anyone could vote without having their identity checked first. i mean, that sounds common sense to me- do we not follow common sense? haha

Vir
VeteranXV
Old
1283 - 11-28-2016, 21:37
Black lives matter will insist the desperate youth should have just been tasered

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
1284 - 11-28-2016, 21:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster128 View Post
what i dont understand is how anyone could vote without having their identity checked first. i mean, that sounds common sense to me- do we not follow common sense? haha
racist

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1285 - 11-28-2016, 21:44
Quote:
Yeah that part is just ****ing odd to me.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1286 - 11-28-2016, 22:02
Quote:
More than half of the states don't require a photo ID to vote. Only 16 require a strict photo ID. 38% of the country doesn't require any ID to vote, unsurprisingly including California.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
1287 - 11-28-2016, 22:04
ID is racist - black people don't have it and also don't have internet or know where the DMV is at

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
1288 - 11-28-2016, 22:09
Yet the black ID appears when it's time to buy a pack of Newports.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
1289 - 11-28-2016, 22:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
ID is racist - black people don't have it and also don't have internet or know where the DMV is at

Most here will have no idea to this reference.

Flawless.

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
1290 - 11-28-2016, 22:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman View Post
Trump Is Right -- Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016
Hey an editorial whining about bias while calling what is a below average electoral college win for the last 40 years a landside. It sure proved it's point referencing one disputed study.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
1291 - 11-28-2016, 22:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
How they get in da club? How they buy newports? How they buy malt liquor? You need an ID for all of these things. You don't need an ID to drive a stolen car, so you've got me on that one.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
1292 - 11-28-2016, 22:22
Uh oh.

Apparently this has been overlooked or conveniently ignored:

Quote:
Following is the full text of a statement from a senior administration official, issued to The New York Times on Friday in response to questions about the federal government’s investigation into the integrity of the Nov. 8 presidential election. The government issued the statement to The Times on the condition that it be attributable only to a senior official.

The Kremlin probably expected that publicity surrounding the disclosures that followed the Russian Government-directed compromises of e-mails from U.S. persons and institutions, including from U.S. political organizations, would raise questions about the integrity of the election process that could have undermined the legitimacy of the President-elect. Nevertheless, we stand behind our election results, which accurately reflect the will of the American people.

The Federal government did not observe any increased level of malicious cyber activity aimed at disrupting our electoral process on election day. As we have noted before, we remained confident in the overall integrity of electoral infrastructure, a confidence that was borne out on election day. As a result, we believe our elections were free and fair from a cybersecurity perspective.

That said, since we do not know if the Russians had planned any malicious cyber activity for election day, we don’t know if they were deterred from further activity by the various warnings the U.S. government conveyed.

From the WH via NYT. Is that enough to convince the disheartened democrats?

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
1293 - 11-28-2016, 22:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatSam View Post
Hey an editorial whining about bias while calling what is a below average electoral college win for the last 40 years a landside. It sure proved it's point referencing one disputed study.
Biggest win for a Republican in 28 years. Pretty big accomplishment when both California and New York are guaranteed blue every election.

****ing stupid to compare 2016 to 40 years ago with such a dramatic demographic shift, don't you think?

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
1294 - 11-28-2016, 22:41
Quote:
Biggest win for a Republican in 28 years. Pretty big accomplishment when both California and New York are guaranteed blue every election.

****ing stupid to compare 2016 to 40 years ago with such a dramatic demographic shift, don't you think?
Goal posts, you are moving them.

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
1295 - 11-28-2016, 22:42
The demographics of the country have shifted significantly towards people that traditionally vote Democrat, you dumbass.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1296 - 11-28-2016, 22:53
No one needs fake news to realize everyone in the entire process is a ****. We just chose a **** that wasn't being force fed to us.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
1297 - 11-28-2016, 22:54
rekt

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
1298 - 11-28-2016, 22:57
Quote:
The demographics of the country have shifted significantly towards people that traditionally vote Democrat, you dumbass.
Here are 101 electoral votes that won't go D, more than CA and NY and I didn't even include TX or GA.

http://www.270towin.com/maps/kNKlo

Whine more about people that disagree with you exist though. Sure that makes you feel good.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1299 - 11-28-2016, 22:57
^^lol

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1300 - 11-28-2016, 22:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
rekt

damn ****ed him up

Page 65 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot