Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 40 of 8750
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
781 - 11-22-2016, 23:06
Yes let's audit the vote. I'm sure the Soros voting machines in Hillary states were perfectly functioning.

Sponsored Links
mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
782 - 11-22-2016, 23:14
can someone plz explain what the alt right is? very concerned ppl are talking about it on my fb and i'm pretty sure it's not even a real thing but i am not educated enough in the topic to discuss it.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
783 - 11-22-2016, 23:22
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=alt+right

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
784 - 11-22-2016, 23:22
The alt right is a frog meme and a gay jew telling black people to stop voting for democrats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUDGQdiV1tY

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
785 - 11-22-2016, 23:23
funny thing is sjws gotta listen to him cuz hes flamboyant homo which is basically black/female/tranny/etc in their ****ed up heads. trump fighting fire with fire... he read sun tsu like 30 times and it shows.

... and trump bringing more in two weeks than obama in 8 years

Last edited by HaPpY; 11-22-2016 at 23:26..
mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
786 - 11-22-2016, 23:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontw View Post
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=alt+right

like i'm going to go to the nytimes for what their definition of the alt right is

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
787 - 11-22-2016, 23:35
Tila Tequila got banned from Twitter for her nazi salute at that alt-right gathering in DC

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
788 - 11-22-2016, 23:49
She's posting on fb so apparently she's not too broken up over it.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
789 - 11-23-2016, 00:03
Edgewood College in WI is investigating a message posted to traumatized students to "Suck it up, pussies!" as a hate crime.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
790 - 11-23-2016, 00:04
ffs

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
791 - 11-23-2016, 00:04
Quote:
The Alt-right, or alternative right, is an emerging faction of the right-wing that opposes unrestrained multiculturalism, un-"skilled" immigration, and globalization.[1][2] The alt-right has emerged as the central opponent of the Establishment. The alt-right movement's central theme is as follows:[3]

“ The alt-right is not defined by any particular school of thought, but by the [neoliberal] school of thought it rejects. The alt-right, in the simplest terms, is an unapologetic purging of liberal idiocy. ”
Essentially, it's just a response to the extreme left that engages solely in identity politics and also the Republican Establishment.

Caden
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
792 - 11-23-2016, 01:50
I am a constitutionalist.

That means I am dead center (period)

you left and right fags embarrass us all.

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
793 - 11-23-2016, 02:05
good ol' reddit censorship in action

sigmawarrior comments on Announcement: In regards to today's shutdown of r/pizzagate

r/pizzagate shut down for "doxxing"

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
794 - 11-23-2016, 02:08
reddit continues to be a dump that isn't fit to lick some aids blood streaked **** from tw's *******

so shocking

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
795 - 11-23-2016, 02:13
they moved to new site.

Pizzagate

**** reddit

absent
VeteranXX
Old
796 - 11-23-2016, 02:39
There's two factions to the "alt-right".

The original is people who think more or less like myself, i.e. jew-wise, racially aware, anti-communist, anti-globalization, anti-capitalist. Sometimes called "third way" politics. We understand that multicultural (multiracial) states do not work and that there's a conspiracy to replace the White race with muds. This conspiracy is operated by the jewish intelligentsia, but has members from both the capitalist mega greed class as well as the world hugging hippie communists.

Then there's the jew co-opted "alt-right", which consists of people like Cernovich, Infowars' Watson & Jones, Milo, etc. These people are directly paid by jews to steer the discussion away from what is causing the problems the West is facing from jews to inanimate objects like "liberalism" or corporations. They're essentially very greedy and selfish animists. They're basically leftist anti-racist types, the only thing separating them is that they're attacking identity politics because that's easy, it takes no effort outside of memorizing a few facts to beat up a feminist in an argument.

Last edited by absent; 11-23-2016 at 02:42..
Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
797 - 11-23-2016, 02:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
they moved to new site.

Pizzagate

**** reddit
surprised they haven't "removed" The_Donald from reddit yet.

unless someone finds a video of clinton stuffing her cock up the ass of a little kid nothing is going to happen to these pedos.

Trump Won't Pursue Charges Against Hillary: "She's Been Through Enough"

no more talk of "lock her up".

The Clinton Foundation is seeing cuts in "donations" lol

http://www.news.com.au/national/brea...29a9243172a839

at least there's some good news.

Last edited by Dangerdoggie; 11-23-2016 at 03:01..
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
798 - 11-23-2016, 03:06
Mark Cuban and Steve Bannon had a meeting

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
799 - 11-23-2016, 05:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caden View Post
I am a constitutionalist.

That means I am dead center (period)

you left and right fags embarrass us all.
Constitutionalist is conservative.

Also, there is no "far right."

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
800 - 11-23-2016, 08:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
There's two factions to the "alt-right".

Then there's the jew co-opted "alt-right", which consists of people like Cernovich, Infowars' Watson & Jones, Milo, etc. These people are directly paid by jews to steer the discussion away fromwhat is causing the problems the West is facing from jews to inanimate objects like "liberalism" or corporations. They're essentially very greedy and selfish animists. They're basically leftist anti-racist types, the only thing separating them is that they're attacking identity politics because that's easy, it takes no effort outside of memorizing a few facts to beat up a feminist in an argument.
How to solve this problem? If we look at this video and skip to the 06:30 mark, there's a list of countries that have expelled Jews because they are so greedy. This video talks about Usury. Other countries have protested, but it comes back. Jews are entrenched as CEO's, politicians, run Goldman Sachs. How is all that undone?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0GY-Q4LbUY

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 11-23-2016 at 08:08..
Page 40 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot