Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting
Page 71 of 126
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1401 - 10-05-2017, 21:21
Bump stocks are dumb. No one who is serious about guns uses them for long.

Here is the thing - we used to make this box out of 2x4s and bolts. It does exactly the same thing as a bump stock but it is faster and more accurate. It costs jack ****. Anti gun people would freak. Seriously - everyone acts so surprised that this **** exists. What are we going to do - ban 2x4s?

Look - we are not going to banish the 2nd amendment. Also - most gun owners are not opposed to looking at gun law to make things safer. It's just the anti-gun folks are dumb as **** and always bring it up during an incident.

The reality is - most anything you can do with a gun to get full auto is pretty easy and has been around forever. We all know how to do this ****. But we don't. Because a)it's expensive on ammo b)it makes your gun harder to control. c)it's pretty useless.

What we like to do is take our guns and shoot accurately. Mostly so we can get meat that doesn't taste all ****ty because we dropped the target with a nice clean shot. Also, so that we can protect ourselves and maybe the sorry ass of a gun hater if the **** hits the fan.

Sponsored Links
arsin
Veteran++
Old
1402 - 10-05-2017, 21:36

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
1403 - 10-05-2017, 21:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Bump stocks are dumb. No one who is serious about guns uses them for long.

Here is the thing - we used to make this box out of 2x4s and bolts. It does exactly the same thing as a bump stock but it is faster and more accurate. It costs jack ****. Anti gun people would freak. Seriously - everyone acts so surprised that this **** exists. What are we going to do - ban 2x4s?

Look - we are not going to banish the 2nd amendment. Also - most gun owners are not opposed to looking at gun law to make things safer. It's just the anti-gun folks are dumb as **** and always bring it up during an incident.

The reality is - most anything you can do with a gun to get full auto is pretty easy and has been around forever. We all know how to do this ****. But we don't. Because a)it's expensive on ammo b)it makes your gun harder to control. c)it's pretty useless.

What we like to do is take our guns and shoot accurately. Mostly so we can get meat that doesn't taste all ****ty because we dropped the target with a nice clean shot. Also, so that we can protect ourselves and maybe the sorry ass of a gun hater if the **** hits the fan.
When u say “we”

Are we talking about u and the other **** posting retards or what

hastie
VeteranX
Old
1404 - 10-05-2017, 21:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Did I miss something not reading every single post? I think he said he is collecting 100% disability yet is able to do everything he wants to do like go to firing ranges and play war. If the taxpayers are paying for him to play soldier while he is "disabled" I think that's pretty lame. Especially when he was ranting against football stadiums being built with taxpayers money in this thread. As I said, it's the hypocrisy
Here's how disability insurance works. I'm a dentist and make decent money. If i were to lose my right or left hand in a car wreck, develop severe neck/back problems due to strain from work, or even develop carpal tunnel, I would no longer be able to work. I would be jobless the very next day, and would likely never make the income that I am currently making again. So what do I do? I pay a private insurance company money each month (a fairly significant amount) to insure me for about 70% or so of what I make. They won't insure the full 100% because they want you to be incentivized to continue making the money on your own and not try to disable yourself by shooting your thumb off on purpose. So you have the insurance, you end up disabled, and voila you get money. And no, it's not taxpayer's money, it's money from a private company that sells the insurance. But most of the newer policies will allow you to still find a job, make money, and hell I could even go to law school, become a lawyer and make good money, and i'd still get that disability check each month because i was insuring the money I made as a dentist. Some older policies do not have this clause, and if you get any job of any sort, you surrender your disability income. So unless he knew that he could immediately make more than 70% of what he had been making at a new job, he is better off not working at all. Nobody should give him **** about it, because he really has no other option, and he'd probably rather be healthy and working. But who knows, maybe not.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1405 - 10-05-2017, 21:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spxnge View Post
When u say “we”

Are we talking about u and the other **** posting retards or what
We as in gun owners and advocates. There are just a couple on TW
Oh yeah - and also because it's fun as ****.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1406 - 10-05-2017, 21:46
I liked my job and salary. I left kicking and screaming.

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1407 - 10-05-2017, 21:51
d

Last edited by buize; 08-05-2022 at 02:05..
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1408 - 10-05-2017, 21:54
I think its funny that a week ago if you polled 100 people who were legitimately into guns, 95 of them would have referred to a bump stock as '****' 'novelty' 'waste of ammo' 'useless', never owned on, never intended on buying one. But as soon as they heard it might get banned, a bump stock is suddenly a critical piece of equipment that if not available for them to not purchase, will totally wipe out their 2nd amendment rights

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1409 - 10-05-2017, 21:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by buize View Post
what will it take to get you to leave tw
all lib****tardtwtrolls to cntrlkirl

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
1410 - 10-05-2017, 21:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by buize View Post
what will it take to get you to leave tw
heart attack #5 hopefully

he'll just stop posting, no one will really care, and the average IQ of this forum will increase a small, but statistically significant amount

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1411 - 10-05-2017, 22:08
Not a chance. But hey check this out. I got this this afternoon. I have already broke it down and based on there being zero wear on the trigger and mechanism and the hammer has zero wear. I believe this rifle has never been fired. Serial puts it is a 79 so not super rare but they stopped making them in 1999. I paid 400. If you like guns you would like this rifle

Winchester Model 9422 .22

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1412 - 10-05-2017, 22:10
I keep seeing these guys try to tacticool out a lever action and it just never looks right.

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1413 - 10-05-2017, 22:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
I think its funny that a week ago if you polled 100 people who were legitimately into guns, 95 of them would have referred to a bump stock as '****' 'novelty' 'waste of ammo' 'useless', never owned on, never intended on buying one. But as soon as they heard it might get banned, a bump stock is suddenly a critical piece of equipment that if not available for them to not purchase, will totally wipe out their 2nd amendment rights
bump stocks r ****ing crap. string trick easier, cheaper (free), n works better. lets c hill**** try to ban string.

peep just dont want fed gov ****in with our rights to defend ourselves from the fed gov. already not fair they get bazookas n we dont. but potato gun × tennis ball filled with gas/stryofoam works good enuf.

****tards like this vegas cocksucker r trying to ruin it for everyone. that was prob his motivation.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1414 - 10-05-2017, 22:11
Oh I thought he was on disability the taxpayers were funding like heroin addicts all seem to get these days. If it was his money that paid for it, well more power to him

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1415 - 10-05-2017, 22:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
I keep seeing these guys try to tacticool out a lever action and it just never looks right.
That should be a crime. I will be firing this for sure but iron sights, stock, it is awesome

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1416 - 10-05-2017, 22:23
I totally understand that not everyone is mature or emotionally stable enough to carry a gun. Some people have no control over their emotions. They can't get it through their head that there might be people who can be lighting farts one minute and ready to be judge, jury and executioner in the next.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1417 - 10-05-2017, 22:42
Jesus Christ - I took a look at my news feed and the entire thing is filled with blather about ****ing bump stocks.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1418 - 10-05-2017, 22:43
At least the heat is off suppressors. They were about to legalize them. I hope they come back to it later

Caden
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1419 - 10-05-2017, 23:02
Quote:
We as in gun owners and advocates. There are just a couple on TW
Oh yeah - and also because it's fun as ****.
Oh yeah they are fun. but any marine or rifleman tell you, completely unnecessary

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1420 - 10-05-2017, 23:21
Quote:
I totally understand that not everyone is mature or emotionally stable enough to carry a gun. Some people have no control over their emotions. They can't get it through their head that there might be people who can be lighting farts one minute and ready to be judge, jury and executioner in the next.
im one of those peep, which is one of many reasons i choose not to carry. but thats my personal choice. its not up to fed gov to choose for me.

Page 71 of 126

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
cael cuckening nigger lover , dealy derp dipshit , humdumbin , lets kill cael , my life is good , veniggs permanently raging