speaking of that

i need to take my daily walk over to loony town

i will report back with my best case studies in insanity and TDS

sounds good

remember, they are highly educated and smarter than all of us

they know whats best for you and your resources

and if you didnt vote democrat last election, you're a traitor too

it is hard giving up all responsibility and personal accountability

but then complaining about others not doing what is in YOUR best interest or treating YOU like an individual at the end of the day

this is the real dilemma of our lifetimes it seems

to stay a kid in Neverland......but parents are so mean

wanting more gubmt.......but fuck the police, them soldiers, and tax leach gubmt workers and politicians u know

cut the crap you traitor

2 much propaganda

this is the real deal -the life of Julia
Obama's 'Life of Julia' is the wrong vision for America - CNN

progress, unicorns, and rainbows 4ever

is this another time you didn't read your own article? stick to twitter screenshots you'll save us all some time

get your flu shot good citizen

even if it is only 15% effective this year

get your barcode and mydna testing done too

find your roots while watching roots on the big screen

DV3x3aHXcAAzgl8.jpg

weaponized indeed screenshot just as asked

this is where poor clu is going to be as outraged as he is about his health insurance costs once hospital wait lines don't really decrease or get much better long after flu season is over and dead (like he is)

but i thought it was the flu said clu

Sweden: Muslim classmates gang rape 14-year-old girl in school, remain enrolled because “rapists are victims too,” says principal - Geller Report

The 14 year who was raped was moved to a new school. The two rapists remain at the school they did the gang rape in.

i am not sure anyone can possibly be more cucked than they are

i couldn't wait to see their winter olympics team but i am not even sure if they have one.......i was betting if it was more sad and pathetic than france and that ice skater who kept eating it on the ice to beyonce

DV2oEkNX4AAc5k2.jpg

DV2oGUoXkAAmkyd.jpg

DVsvAlgWsAA5M3k.jpg

:rofl:

betting that the [strike]autistic[/strike] artistic left never thought the day would come where they would lose the meme / humor war

ahahahaha

lmao that barry on the john pic is ~excellent~ and tbh i think even lbj himself would be proud 2 have that portrait hanging on a wall in the white house

Back