61862 - 02-10-2018, 16:13
MAGA All day, Every day.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
61863 - 02-10-2018, 16:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
What a glorious day to be an American. Let's all drink champagne for breakfast and pee it out into Dixie Cups for all the little people.
By any and all metrics, compared to average people in other western countries yours is a **** hole. In edu, health care, happiness, liberty - yours ends up in the bottom half, sometimes anchoring the list lol. Its difficult seeing your country survive intact for another 100 years what with the conflicting demands of empire and democracy, egalitee and unbridled greed.

But yea you've got one helluva MIIC.

False pride how does it work?

This makes your world a better world amirite?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqoBGXGYsHc

$13Bn lulfukwat

arsin
Veteran++
Old
61864 - 02-10-2018, 16:41
And that billionaire buffoon of a President of yours feels that the MIIC wasnt' getting enough $$$.

you can't make this **** up.

What a business man! Must be a 4D chess thing to outmaneuver the rocket man. rofl

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61865 - 02-10-2018, 16:43

[IMG]https://i0.wp.com/www.binghamtonreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/america-****-yeah-e1438062310136.jpg?fit=12 00%2C833[/IMG]

[IMG]https://pics.me.me/america-****-yeah-memes-com-13888225.png[/IMG]

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61866 - 02-10-2018, 16:45

uno
VeteranXX
Old
61867 - 02-10-2018, 16:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
uh a parade is stupid

doesnt matter right/left
this

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61868 - 02-10-2018, 18:10
Is ST one of juggs FB frends

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61869 - 02-10-2018, 18:58
I don't have social media accounts.. I save it all for here

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
61870 - 02-10-2018, 19:12
Supertrap is like the bad version of tele when he does multi pic posts holy **** dude save it for tele

cael
VeteranXX
Old
61871 - 02-10-2018, 19:17
don't discuss the maga boys, we don't want the ****libs to think we're winning!!

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61872 - 02-10-2018, 19:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
By any and all metrics, compared to average people in other western countries yours is a **** hole. In edu, health care, happiness, liberty - yours ends up in the bottom half, sometimes anchoring the list lol. Its difficult seeing your country survive intact for another 100 years what with the conflicting demands of empire and democracy, egalitee and unbridled greed.

$13Bn lulfukwat
How many countries have you visited for more than a month and lived in Arsin?

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61873 - 02-10-2018, 19:49
can everyone just please stop replying to arsin

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61874 - 02-10-2018, 19:56
I am curious about people who sound positive about things that they have no personal experience with. I have always had a morbid curiosity about the human condition and our ability to create such strong right/wrong opinions in a petrie dish. It has always fascinated me to watch and listen to people expound upon topics that they have no real-world experience with. Now, Arsin could be a wise, world traveler for all I know. Just curious.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61875 - 02-10-2018, 20:08
im pretty sure after years of having to wade through his unintelligible drivel that hes definitely not intelligent in any way, shape or form.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61876 - 02-10-2018, 20:11
He is a real doody head

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
61877 - 02-10-2018, 20:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM8bTdBs-cw

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61878 - 02-10-2018, 21:44
Quote:

$13Bn lulfukwat
Come on Arsin agree with you a bit that we overspend on Military but better over spend then under spend in this world of overpopulation I want to look strong.

The other thing is there is no way to compare education it's like comparing apples to oranges in the rest of the countries when people come over here and say they have such and such degrees our people blow them out of the water other countries inflate grades pass people on willy-nilly we can't even compare between the states here let alone between countries.
I'm in Mexico because my American dollar goes farther here and I'm ready to travel and live a little more like a king as I get ready to retire plus I can still work in the States from TJ , but if I needed to make money I go to the states like everybody else wants to.

The one thing Trump has done is stop the mass inflow of people; that is maga everyday. That in itself deserves a parade a hugggge parade

Last edited by SeVeReD; 02-10-2018 at 21:50..
HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
61879 - 02-10-2018, 22:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
We have MAGA daily junior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjvCxWKJCS8

TonyElTigre
VeteranXX
Old
61880 - 02-10-2018, 23:10
Quote:
Let's be real though

That because all the diversity is driving down the average

Page 3094 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot