[Release Thread] Overwatch

I'm gonna give the game another shot.

Played Orsia for a while and had fun being a turret, dunno felt more like people being bad then me being good.

I kinda just didn't like it because of how close but different it played to TF2.

Now that I've taken longer break from tf2 maybe I'll enjoy it more.

Last edited:
I still play occasionally

I wish they would figure out mercy and junkrat

I understand they are OP but the proposed changes for mercy are harsh

ninetythree #1109

I'm gonna give the game another shot.

Played Orsia for a while and had fun being a turret, dunno felt more like people being bad then me being good.

I kinda just didn't like it because of how close but different it played to TF2.

Now that I've taken longer break from tf2 maybe I'll enjoy it more.

I have actually played Orisa more than this season than any other character, I find her very effective right now. Rein is too much standing there with my shield up and with junkrat in every match he doesn't feel that effective. With Orisa I can drop shields and just spam out damage, and her damage isn't a lot but it is relentless and because of her mini grav you can pull people back as they try to get away. If I can keep dumping shots into a rein shield and all he can do is stand there eventually he has to run or charge, and I can use my ability to take his charge and kill him.

I am looking forward to the mercy nerf, supposed to be happening Tuesday. I have been in matches without a mercy, but when things aren't working and you don't have one changing to a mercy is sometimes what makes the entire difference. Her ult with the instant rezs is too powerful, both being used to attack or defend, at at this rank she doesn't die enough. When she does die you know you are going to win that engagement because people expect to get healed through their mistakes.

Orisa is in a really strong place at the moment. Far better than Rein.

I'm also having a lot of fun with this game again. :heart:

I guess what I found was Orisa is kind of a warped design of the heavy. Instead of being slow while winding up you're weak and the shield is what keeps you in one spot.

I guess its not that great a revelation but its like oh neat. Anyway yeah she's fun right now.

I like bastion too.

He and soldier76 or w/e are interesting kind of sides to the same coin.

Both can heal themselves and have basically the same gun, but they are still different enough to make the choice interesting.

I work to help the team of course but I like to play fun players my kids are really good at McCrea, hanzo, and junkrat

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I started fisting bc of that video. He is really streaky but can be super fun.

My top played are mei, hanzo, bastion, hog, & torb. I stopped mei and torb bc they mess up your aim with everyone else. Been playing a little mcree and reaper instead.

The doomfist videos are really impressive with great players, there are so few people that get good at him that people don't counter him well. I have been in a few games against a good doomfist and it is very frustrating.

I keep getting comp games where there is either A) no one communicating, B) people playing characters they have never played, and C) people not in coms at all.

Usually a combination of all 3.
0%/100%, no contest games becoming common place.

Back