When I get married my wife will bring home the bacon and also be the breadwinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gf gets 1.7 million when her grandmother dies.

Her gma is currently 87, and has had 2 strokes.

I'm gonna marry this bitch.

Better marry before grandma dies. When she gets the money if she isn't tied down she won't be anytime soon.

Last edited:
This thread reminded me of how awesome bacon is. I am now cooking 6 slices of turkey bacon.

:sunny:

when I order a BLT I make sure I order it without the L and the T

they just get in the way of the tasty tasty B

Broskis, i almost cheated on my g/f this weekend at the club, it's tough keeping these hot bitches off me when she's not around!

(am i doing it right?)

No one cares you silly faggot. Just come out.

haring-790349.jpg

do you ever try to explain to people irl what you spend a lot of time on the internet doing?

'yeah i type these fukken awesome posts about myself and all these internet dudes keep responding, and they hate it!! so i keep responding back!! you dont even know how good it makes me feel. you dont understand'

how do you ever validate it ??

dont dodge the q; im honestly morbidly curious

It's pretty standard really. If and when it's ever come up, I just mention that I post on an online forum full of raging nerdvirgins and that they're all jealous of the fact I am a baller and fuck models

anyone I mention this to just nods and instantly understands because they know the kind of lifestyle I live and most of them also hate chubby basement dwellers with inflated e-egos

It's pretty standard really. If and when it's ever come up, I just mention that I post on an online forum full of raging nerdvirgins and that they're all jealous of the fact I am a baller and fuck models

anyone I mention this to just nods and instantly understands because they know the kind of lifestyle I live and most of them also hate chubby basement dwellers with inflated e-egos

also I'm fairly sure most of you nerds were so busy raging you didn't even appreciate the "bring home the bacon and be the breadwinner" thing in combination with "making me bacon sandwiches"

because bacon sandwiches are bread and bacon

bringing home the bacon.. breadwinner.. bacon sandwich

but you nerds just flew into some sort of jealous rage and started saying things like
"lol YEAH RIGHT WAIT TIL YOU GET INTO THE REAL WORLD :lol: :rofl:"

kind of sad to see a good pun passed over due to nerd rage blindness

bueller?

bueller?

I remember enjoying these posts a year or so ago, for about 5 minutes. I haven't enjoyed them since unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back