[PICS] Speaking of doors.

Dang Teh, you reno abandoned drug squats? That's a cool way to give back to the community, good for you. Can't wait to see how this one goes once you get started.

i love how everyone here is too good to own 1k sqft houses in the lower income areas.

LOL low income houses make pretty good cashflow rentals.

Vanster must be doing something wrong lol he can't even pay the taxes on his low income rental house
i love how everyone here is too good to own 1k sqft houses in the lower income areas.

tbf he might just not give a shit

i've known several ppl who have bigly bux but still wind up getting "fuck you" notices from the state b/c they didn't pay their property tax, then they pay like as if they just found out about property tax

Vanster must be doing something wrong lol he can't even pay the taxes on his low income rental house

haha well i guess if you buy low income housing for 20-30k more than its worth you wouldnt cashflow but damn..

you gotta be under alot ot NOT cashflow on a small house or even a trailer.

i've known several ppl who have bigly bux but still wind up getting "fuck you" notices from the state b/c they didn't pay their property tax, then they pay like as if they just found out about property tax

thats a great way to lose your house to an auction lol. Which is where most of these investors are getting the properties from.

Or he drinks all his income away and doesn't find time to pay taxes between DUIs, beating his gf, and preaching moral virtues to internet strangers

I don't think cottage means what you think it means. Where i come from that's a shed. Might not translate into 'Mercun, so it's a wooden shack, normally at the bottom of the garden, where you store lawnmowers and other shit you don't want in your house (or your actual cottage).

I don't think cottage means what you think it means. Where i come from that's a shed. Might not translate into 'Mercun, so it's a wooden shack, normally at the bottom of the garden, where you store lawnmowers and other shit you don't want in your house (or your actual cottage).

All these places are cottages you dumbass sand flea. Built back in the 50's. I have a 17' Tuff Shed to store stuff in, and a lawnmower shed for the mower. This cottage is going to be rented out. Kinda the reason for the 25k+ remodel. We are currently looking to buy house to live in. Fiance already has rental property so it's only right I put a rental property in the mix.

Damn. Tonto must be going thru some hard times. Hopefully he will stop beating up females, playing pitty pat with the cops, and unfuck his priorities.

Indeed. It's called monthly mailbox money. Trick is to find the right renter, and be legit when it comes to doing biz.

Last edited:
why would you put 25k into a rental property that only rents like a 1 bedroom apartment

Maybe the fact it's already paid for in full has a bunch to do with it. Then consider if everything else goes tits up this place will still be Sector 001.

That's a cool way to give back to the community, good for you. Can't wait to see how this one goes once you get started.

Not renting a house. Renting a home. :sunny:

Things are already going great. Remodeling has started. Sorted out his rental property water problem. Portfolio is up +3.46% in the last few days alone. State of Texas has already started sending me overpayment of child support checks. Started? Nigger remember that years long plan I had years ago that Muktard used to give me shit over? :sunny:

Work started at the cottage today.

e3401941e04c1a1180c26dbd4f0c1a15.jpg
God damn man. That's real sad looking.

Cinder block chimney?

Nah, cottage in America is typically something cozy and quaint; old fashioned in a positive way.

No one would call his home a cottage. No offense, Tehvul.

Back