[1.41] Tribes AfterHope

so im confused does this new exe stop the netset/interpolate faggots or not?

nope, it doesn't.

tumblr_lmju8eJ3fM1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Last edited:
i downloaded the ready to play deal on the first page of this thread and i can host my own server but when i try and join a game it crashes. should i replace the exe or what and if so with which one ?

edit: first page of the other thread i mean

1.41 is so simple that i'm confident it has nothing to do with that (i.e. you'd likely be crashing using 1.40 or 1.41)

ah well i tried the 1.41 exe on this page and switching some video settings at now it works. :z

umm i've been out of the loop for a while opsayo but thanks for continuing to work on tribes. you're a good dude.

BR Annihilation

download afterhope here:
- Tribes.AfterHope.1.41.zip

what is afterhope
- afterhope is a 1.40 patch to bring cheat-free play back into tribes

features
- memory scanning
- model validation
- happymod protection
- backwards compatibility (you can use 1.41 on other servers, but some servers may accidentally kick you !)

installation
- overwrite your tribes.exe with the afterhope tribes.exe. i recommend backing up your original tribes.exe prior.

notes
- the lasthope scan for emjay's leaked terp will kick for netset, so server owners should remove that. theres no point in having it.
- all 1.40 plugins will work with 1.41

server code
- if you run a server and you want info, pm me

thanks
- mariejane, nofix - this would not be possible without their help
- stork, groove - thanks for helping me test, for hosting
- cheaters - without you there would be no motivation

faq
why am i getting kicked from other servers while running 1.41 (troc mem.dll, emjay terp)?
- 1.41 responds to lasthope queries, and old lasthope configs will false positive on the 1.41 client. if these servers haven't updated their lasthope configs, then you'll have to use the 1.40 executable to play on those servers.

Good stuff!!

Last edited:
can't believe i read this entire newbie pile of shit thread

who the fuck is altimor and why does anyone care about this little dork

Back