FS: Gaming PCs

PC I bought from Die Hard just arrived today. I had a question to ask after setting it up and he answered it literally within 10 minutes. Have zero problems, everything inside looks great, and he ships it incredibly quickly once your payment clears. I've recommended DH to a lot of people over the last couple years and I'm glad that I bought from him. Not sure if I ever want to deal with building my own PC as long as he is around :eek:)

I haven't bought a computer in years, and the last one I bought was an Alienware laptop... I don't really know what I am looking at when I read the information...
I don't necessarily need a big super badass computer, but I want to be able to play games and see the prettiness and not have to worry with the computer not being able to keep up with the game.

How would you rate your lower price range computers vs your mid price range computers?
(The numbers next to the names in the description all seem relatively similar, I don't know the quality difference between manufacturer brands)

edit: I particularly like this look/stuff of this one: Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.6Ghz Quad Core HyperThreading Gaming PC ($1550):

Last edited:
There are a lot of factors to the cost of a system, not just CPU speed or video card speed, hard drive/SSD size, memory, what kind of a motherboard it is, how big is the power supply, what optical drive it has, what case it has etc etc. Basically the more expensive it is the more powerful it is overall. It really depends on how much you want to spend on a system.

There are a lot of factors to the cost of a system, not just CPU speed or video card speed, hard drive/SSD size, memory, what kind of a motherboard it is, how big is the power supply, what optical drive it has, what case it has etc etc. Basically the more expensive it is the more powerful it is overall. It really depends on how much you want to spend on a system.

How many years could I get out of the one I listed above, before it became obsolete?

That would be kinda hard to answer :)

I'd say it'll still be a good gaming system many years down the road because it's already WAY more powerful than the next generation of consoles that haven't been released yet, so as long as games are built with those consoles in mind, this system would be just fine.

Also companies are now focusing more on efficiency rather than raw power with new CPUs, so new systems today should last longer than before unless a completely new technology comes out.

Just went through the purchase process with Die Hard and i couldn't be more pleased. He was helpful, easy to work with. His shipping was packaged awesome and very fast. All the positive feedback in this thread is true, he is legit! I wont buy a build from anyone else as long as hes doing this.
Thanks Die Hard, Far Cry 3 looks pretty dope on ultra!

Back