Plane crashes into World trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are about to evacuate all the schools in Massechusetts since we just got a bomb warning in Boston.

This country is about to invoke martial law from what im seeing here at the dept. of education. Gotta go help herd the children out... laterz :(

loop said:
NONONO! do NOT give in to that shit.

that kind of racism is completely unfounded! there are hundreds of millions of people of arab descent, and only a handful of them qualify as terrorists. there are plenty of "white" terrorists too.

It's not racism-I hold nothing against Arab people or any people for that matter-but this attack, as I said before, was extremely well coordinated- I don't believe some "white militia" could pull this off-Someone like Osama Bin Laden has the people power to do this- sadly the only race he employs is Arabs. If it is some other psycho then I apologize. I just want the responsible party(s) caught and thrown in a deep dark hole and forgotten.

Fuck... I just want to cry right now. I'm holding my son while I type this. This is fuckin' rediculous. The even sader thing is, how many people were in the building, and there's schools near there.

justwentdown.jpg

The other went down to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back