Plane crashes into World trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been confirmed by the FAA that at least one American Airlines 767 (reread that 767) was hijacked out of Boston. They are trying to figure out if that is the one that went after the Pentagon or towers.

Within the last 5 minutes there is now a reported carbomb at the State Department.

My step dad said that all planes have been ordered out of the sky and by a certain time if all aren't down that are not military then they will be removed. I'm guessing they are thinking a diversion like this could allow planes to slip in on radar so they want a clear radar with jets ready. Scary shit people. I'm shaking like a mofo. I live in Oak Ridge and that will be a target if this continues. :(

FYI, there is currently nothing in the news about more planes having been hijacked or any forewarning of these events.

-Slinky- said:
surely they won't start smashing fucks until they are SURE of who is responsible?

If Bush is a complete pansy assed we won't do anything.

Otherwise someone has just awoke a sleeping giant that can obliterate another country with ease once awoken.

So far there has been nothing to cause this to happen since Pearl Harbor.

As a country we are not like most countries to roll over and play dead we have the power to gain back our pound of flesh with interest.

A rumor that they may be waiting for rescue crews to get to the scenes, THEN they can cause massive panic/confusion.

Who helps those whos jobs are to help?

[SES]BaNsHee said:
My step dad said that all planes have been ordered out of the sky and by a certain time if all aren't down that are not military then they will be removed. I'm guessing they are thinking a diversion like this could allow planes to slip in on radar so they want a clear radar with jets ready. Scary shit people. I'm shaking like a mofo. I live in Oak Ridge and that will be a target if this continues. :(

That's exactly right. All domestic flights across the entire US have been ordered to land. All planned takeoffs have been cancelled. All flights.

We are ALL in shock. The 2nd "Day that will live in infamy".

OH SHITS! 21nd towers top just collapsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back