Musashi's Passion starts some fun

Doc Holliday said:
He was dicussing the situation based on what he read. I read it alittle differently then him and dug around for info supporting my claim. Nothing wrong with that. Hell, its great to see someone admit they were wrong. Very few people do, they usually just disappear or resort to name calling.

I am one of the few people here to have admitted to being wrong about something to. We are a rare breed. :(

part is the problem is that I can be a real prick and real bullheaded. I'm trying though. It makes it harder when i make a real effort to be cool about something and someone like giga feels that he has to make a point about me.

fraidykat said:
part is the problem is that I can be a real prick and real bullheaded. I'm trying though. It makes it harder when i make a real effort to be cool about something and someone like giga feels that he has to make a point about me.

Well at least you're not -Rafa- :shrug:

People bitch about people never admitting they were wrong and someone does it and he gets flamed. Damned if you do, damned if you......

fraidykat said:
Don't labor under the illusion that I hold you in as high regard as you seem to hold yourself. You're an e-thug, little more.

Don't labor under the illusion that I, or anyone, much cares what regard you hold anyone.

I would be more worried that the person you claim to be an "e-thug" seems to know more about your major than you do.

Doc Holliday said:
People bitch about people never admitting they were wrong and someone does it and he gets flamed. Damned if you do, damned if you......

'im not wrong im not wrong im not wrong im not wrong ok im wrong but ur such an asshole :baby: "

yeah sry if that doesn't move me bro

Good God just shut the holy sacred fuck up

I don't wanna see another post unless there's some sort of priest/molestation joke in it.

GigaFool said:
Don't labor under the illusion that I, or anyone, much cares what regard you hold anyone.

I would be more worried that the person you claim to be an "e-thug" seems to know more about your major than you do.

ahahaha...um, no. Now it's your turn not to flatter yourself. First of all, comm law was one class so i'm not going to have a big background on it. Second of all, you knew one point and weren't even the person who brought up the pertinent information. Go ahead with that big brain though!!!

GigaFool said:
'im not wrong im not wrong im not wrong im not wrong ok im wrong but ur such an asshole :baby: "

yeah sry if that doesn't move me bro

You'll have to forgive Giga. He has an intense need to show people that he is, in fact, an Internet superstar!!!

fraidykat said:
ahahaha...um, no. Now it's your turn not to flatter yourself. First of all, comm law was one class so i'm not going to have a big background on it. Second of all, you knew one point and weren't even the person who brought up the pertinent information. Go ahead with that big brain though!!!
wow, man, you really SHOWED HIM! good job! el oh el.

Now both of you please shut the fuck up.

PROTIP: maybe next time you plan on supporting a stupid argument in a thread no one wants to hear it in, spend that time studying

I don't see how the fuck it's anyone's fault but your own if you're offended by something. Being offended is your fucking choice. Instead of choosing to be offended, choose to ignore the "offensive" material.

Let make this thread a little less gay now.

mox said:
watch.jpg

Sir Lucius said:

Sir Lucius said:

Back