[Bug]'s-Buckler knocking player thru maps.Shield Pack No Reg MA's by Shad0w - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page [Bug]'s-Buckler knocking player thru maps.Shield Pack No Reg MA's
Shad0w
VeteranX
Old
1 - 09-20-2004, 03:32
Okies 1st if you get bb hard enough you can be knocked right thru the map..Sometimes dead sometimes alive..Only time it doesnt happen if your shield pack is on at the time.
Easy to reproduce..Fly straight up and fall on your target..Or gain a ton of speed while they are standing next to a building.

2nd one..If the player is wearing a shield pack no MA's count..a friend and i tested out careful to be 100% sure.The pack doesnt have to be on either, just wearing it is enuff to void out the MA.

Hope this helps out.
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
ParoxysM
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
2 - 09-21-2004, 11:38
Dunno, I killed dude with a MA and shield yesterday...I BB the same dude on Emerald with the buckler and knocked him back into the oob behind our base, lol.

Alexander
Unregistered
Old
3 - 09-21-2004, 11:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0w
2nd one..If the player is wearing a shield pack no MA's count..a friend and i tested out careful to be 100% sure.The pack doesnt have to be on either, just wearing it is enuff to void out the MA.
Truth.

What he means is that you do not receive the +1 style bonus when MAing a shielded opponent, not that they don't take damage.

Shad0w
VeteranX
Old
4 - 09-22-2004, 15:07
Ya thats what i ment, sorry for being unclear there.. it was late at night when i was posting that..

MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
5 - 09-22-2004, 15:12
you can stop posting bugs now.

the game is gold.

Discourse
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 09-22-2004, 15:17
Umm, patch?

Jambalaya Pretzelstein
VeteranX
Old
7 - 09-22-2004, 15:42
it's not the buckler, when you go really fast and hit the ground or an object you go through it

the buckler just makes you go fast

try DJing straight up and using your epack boost to get really high, then fall and hit the ground, you'll go through

greydog
VeteranX
Old
8 - 09-22-2004, 15:52
sometimes when you get shat out from a moving rover, you fall through the world too.

TeckMan
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 09-22-2004, 16:03
if you go through the terrain I think the idea is the force would've killed you anyway.

Jambalaya Pretzelstein
VeteranX
Old
10 - 09-22-2004, 16:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeckMan
if you go through the terrain I think the idea is the force would've killed you anyway.
you die before you go through actually

but it's still a bug

this is also similar to the bug that lets you get 30000 mph speeds, except in that one you go through an object and don't die

Giljo
VeteranX
Old
11 - 09-22-2004, 16:38
Shat out,, funnay!

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page [Bug]'s-Buckler knocking player thru maps.Shield Pack No Reg MA's

Social Website Bullshit