Coronavirus

Creepy video. Coronavirus just kind of downs this man out of no where, then he starts convulsing. Other videos show people just fine, but drop the next moment. I can't cross post stuff from 4chan, but there is one video where tons of people are laying outside in a courtyard and they are all convulsing as a few doctors watch on. Also just lot's of video of random people falling down in public. No way in hell it's just 350+ dead.

Because of the fake gov numbers, we really don't even know what the death rate for this is, despite what the media says.

Michelle Corry #FBPE 🇮🇪 on Twitter:

thanks for the clarification, i wasn't sure what kind of affliction the coronavirus was, good to know that it's a virus

Talk show host was talking about it on the radio this morning. It's a virus. There are other viruses that are far worse, like Sars. Yet Coronavirus is getting more attention.

It's not a USA problem at the moment, only seems to be a China problem, just like Sars.

In fact, the wiki for Sars includes Coronavirus.
Severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus - Wikipedia

wait until you check out MERS

also ok because it didn't kill 33% of planet (yet)

that's why we should really be focused on pool drownings a year (which statistically kill more people)

Talk show host was talking about it on the radio this morning. It's a virus. There are other viruses that are far worse, like Sars. Yet Coronavirus is getting more attention.

I don't get why the media keeps pushing points like this. SARS was easier to quarantine since it was easily detectable. Because of that SARS had a lower R0 value and spread 2x-3x slower. SARS had a mortality rate of over 9%, but the "Coronavirus" currently has a mortality rate of over 2% (20x the death rate of the normal flu). That's also using China's inaccurate numbers.

Actually I take that back, I do know why the media keeps pushing for people to "calm down" and ignore the virus. It's hurting their businesses/stocks. :shrug:

wait until you check out MERS

also ok because it didn't kill 33% of planet (yet)

that's why we should really be focused on pool drownings a year (which statistically kill more people)

After that senators kid got his stomach sucked out his butt hole they started putting two drains in pools. Government in action ++ but I think ladders are the #1 silent killer in the USA right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By my calcs - we are about to see a skyrocket in the charts. John H has 24,551 confirmed, 493 dide, 910 recovered at this time...

the number will reach 6 digits by friday. i have this confirmed from on the ground sources. do not expect to hear it on trump's fox news or msnbc, i am following over 1500 chinese medical professionals on twitter for verification and the numbers all add up. if there is not a full us travel ban lock your doors shut your lights by the end of next week expect to see the same numbers here and much much higher.

i'm not sure where you're getting your info from but it's just deep state govt propaganda. the real number will be in the 7 digits by thursday. i've got over 3300 antifa trained feminist bioweapons analysts working on tracking this problem and they've determined the capitalist pigs are using the virus to wipe out vulnerable populations of intersectional gay minorities.

i'm not sure where you're getting your info from but it's just deep state govt propaganda. the real number will be in the 7 digits by thursday. i've got over 3300 antifa trained feminist bioweapons analysts working on tracking this problem and they've determined the capitalist pigs are using the virus to wipe out vulnerable populations of intersectional gay minorities.

this is a full survey of all available video and screengrab evidence in social media. i cannot name the source of the whistleblower as that would set an extremely dangerous precedent (obama'd). we are working around the clock to count the bodies the chinese govt does not want you to see.

last night i had a dream where the chinese government said they weren't lying about the number of dead people b/c 98% of those infected were mutants, not people

The trade war has been in effect for some time. If companies found Chinese prices/tariffs driving them away from purchasing, those companies have already settled into buying from other countries.

Meaning, if there was no trade war, and coronavirus hit, the virus in China would have a much larger impact on our economy here.

This also puts us in a great position for future trade negotiations since China is really hurting right now.

yes, the deficit is all the way back down to 2016 levels from record highs in 2017 and 2018

we're winning boys !!

Back