TW wisdom needed (woman issue)

So I go to Kal Tire in SE Calgary to get tires put on my '06 Dodge dually. I'm talking to a salesperson that quite possibly may be the dumbest cunt on the face of the planet. I tell him I called in a couple of days ago and you're supposed to have 6 Toyo M55's here for me. He proceeds to try and sell me every other kind of tire known to man. I tell him "look I just want what I ordered. They work well for the driving I do and have been using them for 15 years."

Now he goes on to tell me that these are real expensive and do I really want to put them on an old truck. I'm like gee whizz Sir, it's my money and I'll spend it any way I want. Is that OK with you? He looks at me with a stunned look on his face. I turn to another counter person, an attractive woman in her late 20's maybe. I say "Hey, you, are you able to follow simple instructions?" She says certainly how may I help you?

I tell her 6 - 235/85/R17 Toyo M55's installed on that silver truck out there right now. She looks up the tires on her computer and says we have them waiting here for you. I say good, thank you, lets get this show on the road I've wasted the better part of an hour here with the fucking idiot next to you. Oh and By the way...now I want the install done at no charge because idiot wasted my time. She says certainly I'll do that for you.

She say then she needs to go out and confirm the tire size so out to the parking lot we go. We get to the truck and she turns to me and says " I love a man that knows what he wants and takes charge." She takes my hand and puts it right on her crotch and puts her business card in my shirt pocket with her phone number on the back and looks me in the eye and says, " call me. This is yours anytime you want it."

I think I said something like ;OKLIJAERGNHRGPIWERUSGHNWPEIRUGVBPFFFFFT

We went back inside and she kept looking at me the whole time I was waiting.

When my truck was done and I was paying my bill she touched my hands about 20 times and then walked me out to the truck. When I got in she stepped into behind the door and grabbed me right by the cock and say "Nice. Bet it tastes good too." and the she walks back into the store.

It took me 10 minutes to get my shit together enough to drive, but I had to stop at Wendys and eat in my truck just to get my heart rate down so I could drive home.

So should I jump all over this and risk losing half my stuff or just put it in the spank bank?

BTW...I can't seem to stop smiling...

u want to ruin ur marriage over a dumb young slut?

hell yeah, do it, bro.

also, post pics of dumb young slut and divorce court

fuck man, this is why we are alive as men

do you think it was clear to her that you are married? do you wear a wedding band?

also, this sounds very much like a delusional fantasy, but I'm willing to suspend disbelief for the sake of a good follow up story

I told my wife about it when I got home. She laughed and said go for it. You'll die of a heart attack when she's taking her clothes off then I can have the water truck guy move in full time she says. My wife is the best.

You fucking haters...this is the absolute best most awesome thing that has ever happen to me and you all are ruining it.

BTW...I'm still smiling so hard my face is starting to hurt...

I told my wife about it when I got home. She laughed and said go for it. You'll die of a heart attack when she's taking her clothes off then I can have the water truck guy move in full time she says. My wife is the best.

You fucking haters...this is the absolute best most awesome thing that has ever happen to me and you all are ruining it.

BTW...I'm still smiling so hard my face is starting to hurt...

so, your wife has been fucking the water truck guy, has she?

based on what little i know about you, you're the kinda guy who has something to lose

with that said, go for it! a ruinous divorce never stopped anyone's penis

Back