Father's day is stupid.

Haha poor people can't buy stuff. Nanny nanny boo boo! I <3 my dad and bought him grandstand reserved seating 3 day pass to the Air Races in Reno in September. He was surprised and I'm a rad son. Suck it!

Haha poor people can't buy stuff. Nanny nanny boo boo! I <3 my dad and bought him grandstand reserved seating 3 day pass to the Air Races in Reno in September. He was surprised and I'm a rad son. Suck it!

right before you start collecting your unemployment check.

Actually 50 percent of our nation is divorced leaving a lot of single mothers and deadbeat dads.

Dads supporting families? ...right... moms are the ones working their asses off.

My parents divorced when I was 8.
My Father is the most respectable man I've ever known and raised me on his own and kicked my ass to try to keep me in line.
What a deadbeat, huh?

How do you figure that 50% being divorced means those are all single Mothers?

I've very rarely seen a single Mother do any better at raising a kid than a single Father.

My Father is the most respectable man I've ever known and raised me on his own and kicked my ass to try to keep me in line.
What a deadbeat, huh?

I've very rarely seen a single Mother do any better at raising a kid than a single Father.

ok give your dad a big hug today

What a deadbeat, huh?

didn't you go to jail? obviously didn't do too good of a job.

that was too easy. i couldn't resist.

Rakk, didn't you go to prison? Sounds like dad did a shit job.

My Dad raised me to be a completely respectable person. I made a conscious decision not to be. If I had it all to do over again, I would try to be just like him.

I went to prison for drugs. My Dad knows nothing about drugs or how to spot anything related to them.
It made it pretty easy to hide things from someone completely ignorant of drug-related things.

You guys can hate on my Dad all you want. He's always been there for me, but not been an enabler. (He let me sit in county for 8 months for court instead of giving in to his desire to bail me out, for instance.)
So keep typing on your keyboards at your house, and my Dad will still be living the dream life he's been working his ass off for.

I really don't think you want to turn another thread into a Rakk prison thread, do you?

My Dad rules. If I had to deal with myself as a son the way he did, I would've offed myself.

Hell, if I had to deal with half of you idiots as my son, I'd off myself.

ok give your dad a big hug today

We don't live near each other anymore, or else we'd be out eating steak and watching movies.

Last edited:
Fathers day was created by the greeting card companies.

The real fathers day is Steak and a BJ day. Non-fathers also love that holiday.

CZhC8.jpg

Back