I just noticed that the only time SlusheZ posts

fuck I feel so full now it's making me sick

on the plus side me and my bud went into the thrift store next door and I walked out with a copy of Axis & Allies, the original board game, for $6.99

ballin out of control

actually in Germany all the chicks play board games

it's kind of weird but understandable given the whole industry for board games over there

I've never really played board games. some of them sound fun though, since I don't go to parties never see anyone play them really. It would be a bridge from the world of gaming to the world of reality lol

although I hit on a blonde gamer chick playing diablo in the lunch room at college. the boys were pushing me on that one

I thought you live in Kansas, not Germany?

no I live in Canada but spend a lot of my time in Germany

which is why SlushieZ's assertions that I was trying to pick her up are baseless and retarded

I've no doubt I drunkenly told her that she should fuck me if I ever made it out to visit Osmethae and ride around in his nazi motorcycle / muscle car with him

how she ever mistook that for serious interest is beyond me - although I don't think she's that dumb, she's just nerd raging hard and twisting it to suit her own rage interests

I gotta go lay down though, holy fuck I am so full

i believe slushiez when she says that obibun said he was not photogenic since the pictures he posted recently were several years old and half of them were photoshopped to shit so the rest of the stuff is probably true as well.

how is it possible this girl is a vet2 without us having a pics of her tits, we don't even have a pic of her face yet, WTF?

i believe slushiez when she says that obibun said he was not photogenic since the pictures he posted recently were several years old and half of them were photoshopped to shit so the rest of the stuff is probably true as well.

So I'm not the only one that has noticed the only ones he posts of him and a girl is the same one from like 4 years ago? Nice.

I like Obi.

He's just goin' through life in whichever way he pleases (e.g. trying to keep the hook-up alive, even if it were a "hate-fuck").

One of the crazy chicks just happened to make it to TW :shrug:

SlusheZ gave me +rep once. Does that mean we're gonna fuck? Should I drive out to Kansas and show up at her house with my suitcase full of dreams?

Back