please ban machine88aus/aaron on sight for at least the next week

i told you to remove the higher admins for anyone but me and a few others. then somehow everyone had the hailsatan admin again.

yes all hell was gonna break loose

ya i agree but currently theres a ton with kick and a bunch of abuse

just give some trusted pu starters some basic admin and give me satan so i can nuke when its slow

the admin list was heavily edited last night ceo dick face

all public admin was removed

your personal pw is in your rep and has been for a long time but i put it in again

stork opsayo and fire and lestat and bugs all have server file edit access they can edit the admin list as they see fit (stronger pw's etc) but i think these are good enough as is now since last nights edit

pending ppl dont leek passwords or green hasnt been stocking up on pws for some big attack or some shit

0dfeeb3f03e97a57e2396a1cd910a12e.jpg

the admin list was heavily edited last night ceo dick face

all public admin was removed

your personal pw is in your rep and has been for a long time but i put it in again

stork opsayo and fire and lestat and bugs all have server file edit access they can edit the admin list as they see fit (stronger pw's etc) but i think these are good enough as is now since last nights edit

pending ppl dont leek passwords or green hasnt been stocking up on pws for some big attack or some shit
:leek::psyduck:

:3

Back