im a faggot

YOU GUYS DONT UNDERSTAND ME

you're an attention seeker pretty boy faggot that gets drunk and sings karaoke. i see your type all the time. there's nothing to understand.

and usually these guys get attention from girls that like weenies, until they find out he's gay, and they go for someone else.

pics of girl goshin

19904b5e-fe2a-47a1-b8bf-f771421bc65f

no pics of girls i actually care a lot about
unless you know

shattered heart

pics incoming in 4 months or less eleleele :(

this happened to me again last nite, she left this morning rudely, acquired my number from a mutual friend and told me in a round about manner that she wanted nothing to do with me.
This has been happpening frequently lately, and it feels as though a piece of my soul dies after each episode, and not just when they walk out the door, but when i walk out the door as well.

Last edited:
If you :heart: her, you WILL stick it her pooper

That's the only way for both of you to be sure you :heart: each other.

Yes ,yes, that is a must!:)

i bet you said that to your daughter right before you stuck it in her 5 year old pooper you creepy old pedo.

ill fly down there and have sex with her and let you know if shes worth it

10-4 over and out good buddy

this happened to me again last nite, she left this morning rudely, acquired my number from a mutual friend and told me in a round about manner that she wanted nothing to do with me.
This has been happpening frequently lately, and it feels as though a piece of my soul dies after each episode, and not just when they walk out the door, but when i walk out the door as well.

HAHA! You keep getting used by hot women for your huge cock! Sucks to be you! wait a minute...

Back