[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiden claimed he fucked some bitch and posted a series of pics.
naturally even with pics TW calls bullshit.
mstrike found out who she really was and sent her a link to the thread.
she comes on and calls aiden out.. we all laugh
Aiden runs and hides.
now stupid bitch is attention whoring and thinks she's going to last on TW for more than this thread.

fucking mstrike :lol:

Ohh and i guess it was 12 am not pm when this thread was started.

Oh...and how the hell did she get access to GD so fast?

I can't believe I just read this thread.

christ. aiden... if you're gonna fake fucking a girl, fake fucking a girl that's offline. maybe in antarctica... blind and limbless... but you'd probably not get away with it. TW found the maori man, after all.

pagne, if you're really who you say and blah blah, then I suggest you run (don't walk) away from tribalwar.

It's a scary, evil, vile place.... personally, I love it - but most girls don't last 10 posts here.

good luck in all things.

Yeah honestly if you're going to consider posting here... don't. Here thar be stalker virgins.

I think the reason women dont last on TW is because most of them try to pull the "female" card and that shit only backfires here.

Most of us are married or have girlfriends and are over 12 years old so we couldnt give a shit if you have a vagina between your legs. If you come here looking for attention you'll be treated just like any other asshole.

A few select women have proven themselves on TW and they're treated just like any other member. We respond to what you say.. not to what you have between your legs. If you're looking for attention.. go back to your counterstrike forums.

Kelven said:
sex_hotkarl.gif

Yeah the thing is, I'm not looking for attention...I will continue posting here probably, in time maybe you'll respect me enough, if not, by all means go ahead and flame me. I'm respected in other places.. I don't expect people who have just seen me half naked on the internet to treat me 'respectfully'...anyways, this is a laugh. ;}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back