How come there's no girls on this forum

I helped bring a female into the community, but she was cast out pretty quickly. I don't mind. She's now a lurker.

ST what are you doing posting here this late? You should be scoring with Vegas sluts right now. If you ever want to hang out with me, you're going to have to be prepared to party every night.

This thread fucking ruled. :lol:

What the fuck happened to you... you turned into some old crusty putz with no sense of humor?

so this is a troll? if you get giggles out of looking like a moronic douche, objective achieved. but i don't buy it. it's not in your nature. this is just damage control is what it is. because like it or not, you still take shit seriously. you can't help it. now you're all "haha guys only kidding" because you lost control of the thread, and probably your mind as well.

and, as i have said umpteen million times, you can be funny and have fun without once again exploring the tired phenomenon that if you go out on the internet to deliberately make a lot of people angry, that a lot of people will get angry.

but i'm the crusty putz with no sense of humor. yep.

so this is a troll? if you get giggles out of looking like a moronic douche, objective achieved. but i don't buy it. it's not in your nature. this is just damage control is what it is. because like it or not, you still take shit seriously. you can't help it. now you're all "haha guys only kidding" because you lost control of the thread, and probably your mind as well.

and, as i have said umpteen million times, you can be funny and have fun without once again exploring the tired phenomenon that if you go out on the internet to deliberately make a lot of people angry, that a lot of people will get angry.

but i'm the crusty putz with no sense of humor. yep.

basically what he said

You are absolutely right of course... and even though you were completely wrong about everything else you said earlier, that shouldn't reflect now on your credibility whatsoever.

You have a keen and perceptive intellect, with a firm grip on what's gone on and what's going on.

i wasn't wrong at all

you're just redefining what i said to fit your viewpoint. you can say whatever about madcat and wsbn. she's been posting here since july 2000. perhaps you never took note of her, but she probably met you because of tw whether you like it or not.

Last edited:
Great Scott, this thing is still alive. So, ST, where is my TW blanket? Since the only bitch I see in this thread is still you.

Great Scott, this thing is still alive. So, ST, where is my TW blanket? Since the only bitch I see in this thread is still you.

bam.jpg

batman.jpg

Back