Star Trek Discovery

im outraged and im gonna tell the whole world the star trek doesn't stand up for my values

Last edited:
The SJW nonsense needs to stop getting into every aspect of our lives. It's proven to be bad for business. I have a theory that just maybe they're looking for an excuse for this TV show to be shit because they already know it is. I mean what is good on network television anymore? Yes I know it's a pay service...

BTW I thought Enterprise sucked as well even though that had a CIS lead. I like the new movies at least.

im outraged and im gonna tell the whole world the star trek doesn't stand up for my values

yeah

calling people out for being assholes and not supporting them for being liar assholes

vs.

making sure everyone knows how virtuous you are because you are the perfect rich celebrity that truly cares

totally the same. both virtue signaling. :rofl:

lol i bet you don't even know calculus.

Last edited:
i'm old and angry and i'm gonna tweet my outrage out to the world; star trek doesn't support the real america!

i loved that trek show that had the first white/black on-air kiss and depicted various foreigners in high positions of power working together in harmony

but this new trek is just SJW propaganda

back in the 60's saying things that were controversial was progressive and limit pushing. revolutionary and provocative

in the 2010's saying things that are controversial or triggering might as well just make you a nazi. a conservative cocksucker who might as well just shove a gun inside our mouths

so it makes sense that hollyweird can't get out of the box they put themselves in (called safe space for snowflakes)

this is sjw propaganda and i am gonna make sure i tweet the world that it doesn't represent my values!

that's not virtue signaling, that's just old timey outrage

back in the 60's saying things that were controversial was progressive and limit pushing. revolutionary and provocative

in the 2010's saying things that are controversial or triggering might as well just make you a nazi. a conservative cocksucker who might as well just shove a gun inside our mouths

so it makes sense that hollyweird can't get out of the box they put themselves in (called safe space for snowflakes)

a conservative cocksucker, now thats provocative

a gay republican would be edgy!

i loved that trek show that had the first white/black on-air kiss

actually, that's a myth.

sammy davis jr got there first, a year before Star Trek.

A December 1967 episode of Movin' with Nancy featured a kiss between Nancy Sinatra and Sammy Davis, Jr., more than a year before the Star Trek episode "Plato's Stepchildren" aired

sammy was a (((convert))) which means he is white whenever it's convenient 4 sake of argument :roller:

star track still the coalburning tv pioneer

actually, that's a myth.

sammy davis jr got there first, a year before Star Trek.

First interracial kiss on television - Wikipedia

sounds like it was actually in 1959 by some televised play

either way, Trek was probably the most watched and created the most controversy of any of the previous ones, i guess that probably explains why that myth continues to this day, like 'luke i am your father' etc its just been repeated so many times it's accepted as truth

'first one that most people saw on tv' is probably a more accurate description

all this proves is that sjw's have been around longer than any of us realized

oh we knew that.

the only thing that has changed since then is the sheer amounts of emasculated cucks like yourself to strengthen their narrative

What ever this show is... it's not Star Trek.

It's like someone wrote a script that they wanted to produce and then painted it in Star Trek colors, and guessed at those colors, as if to tell us that is is what Star Trek is supposed to be.

Even then... putting aside "Star Trek" for moment... the premise of the narrative is riddled with plot holes and awkward character performances.

Last edited:
Back