[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

What does that have to do with removing little girls clits? And how we should leave that up to the states?

The right is all about leaving everything up to the states, and against federal regulation of any kind. Correct?

Or just not this one, you know, because muslims.

Man, that Reagan appointed judge is doing the left's bidding, and giving power to the states instead of regulating at the federal level. But I'm gonna show 'em because muslims.
Then you, by default, are A-Okay with the State regulating abortion too, right?

It has nothing to do with gas prices. It has everything to do with sucking the cock of a country and regime days after they gutted and dismembered a US based journalist because he spoke critically of Donald Trump.

Why do you care?

Jamal Khashoggi was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood who butchered people in the streets of Egypt who didn't hold the same Political views and support of the democratic process during the Arab Spring when they overthrew Mohamed Morsi.

The Saudi government has been barbaric since its inception, they are in many ways still living in Biblical times. Every president we've had has played ball with them, they are a counter balance to Iran. Surely you know and understand the importance of this in the region. The same way India is the counter balance to Pakistan and China to a degree.

Out of all the things going on in the world and in your life why would you spend more than 30 seconds on this? Honestly, the only thing I can think of is you're virtue signaling and showcasing your discontent for anything Trump does, says and supports.

Bro, life is short. Pick your battles and wars wisely and don't get caught up in the media driven outrage and minutia of bullshit. At the end of the day when you go to bed, the killing of Jamal Khashoggi means nothing and has zero impact on your life, and the Thanksgiving you're about to have with Family and friends tomorrow.

Last edited:
weren't there a couple of instances recently where a shooter was stopped by a good guy with a gun? IIRC there have been two instances since the spring... can anyone help cite me?

phaytal actually believes that some saudis killed a saudi reporter because he said mean things about trump :lol:

can't make this shit up

Here's a rake attached to a bobcat for clearing brush..
bobcat-743-44-jpg.228923

Back