[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

obamaburgerking.jpg

I hear a lot of we believe that the prince knew but I see no evidence. Still I really don't give a shit about khashoggi, and I probably never will. :shrug:

Where was the outrage when Obama did nothing while journalists were killed by other countries? Hell, he even let the shit in Benghazi slide. And folks want Trump to do what to our biggest ally in the region? Libs bitched that Trump would start WWIII over something stupid and then want him to do something stupid.

The dead dude was NOT a US citizen....so why the fuck should we screw up foreign policy for his death?????

And please tell me the fuck "US based" means and why it has any relevance here!

There was plenty of outrage under Obama. He was far from perfect. Now please explain why that excuses this administration of anything?

But, but, but.... Obama did this! But, but, but... Hillary did that!

To your second point, it wouldn't have mattered if it was a journalist from Kazakhstan. The Saudi regime killed, dismembered, and dissolved a journalist's body parts in acid because he was critical of Donald Trump.

It's repugnant, but I understand that because Obama did or didn't do something years ago, that makes this ok in your book. It's how you will continue to justify and validate the actions of this imbecile and his administration.

Last edited:
Have you and black people mutilated your daughters clit yet?

I can not laugh loud enough :rofl:

Ban on female genital mutilation is unconstitutional: judge

A federal judge in Chicago has ruled that the US law against female genital mutilation is unconstitutional, dismissing the charges against eight people, including two doctors.

District Judge Bernard Friedman said “Congress overstepped its bounds” by outlawing the practice known as female circumcision, or cutting.

Friedman said it was up to states rather than Congress to regulate the practice.

The ruling dismissed mutilation and conspiracy charges against Dr. Jumana Nagarwala, who performed the surgery, and Dr. Fakhruddin Attar.

The doctors were charged in the genital mutilation of nine girls at a suburban Detroit clinic.

In addition, the same charges were dismissed against Attar’s wife, Farida, and Tahera Shafiq, who assisted in the procedure, as well as four women who took their daughters to the clinic.

Michigan was the 26th state to officially ban the practice.

The state law was passed a few months after Nagarwala’s April 2017 arrest.

Female genital mutilation has been condemned by the United Nations, but is common for girls in some parts of Asia, Africa and the Middle East.

Can't wait for Fool to spin this one. It's basically a broken taillight.

What's to spin? I've never once seen you make a suggestion as to what should be done about the murder of a single non American in a foreign country. Your response has never been more than "not that!" There's not much point to trying to reason with your moral grandstanding.

Back