BP and CCP = Same company?

JoMo

Veteran XX
@bladebo no, 15:00, that's the new schedule. will make a tweet in a sec
-about 10 hours ago

Here's the new DT sched: The server will be down from 09:00 to 17:00 UTC, our website is expected to be up as early as 15:00 UTC #eveonline
-about 10 hours ago

Looks like the new schedule is sites 16:00 and TQ 18:00 UTC. #eveonline #tweetfleet
-about 9 hours ago

New TQ update estimate: 18:30 UTC #eveonline #tweetfleet
-about 8 hours ago

New timetable: 18:00 or so for Web sites, 20:00 or so for TQ. We need the TQ db for Web... will keep you guys posted. #eveonline #tweetfleet
-about 7 hours ago

new timeframe: 21:00 hours. We are really sorry about this, guys :( #eveonline #tweetfleet
-about 6 hours ago

Things are looking good for TQ being up at 21:00. Next update from ops in about 30 mins. #eveonline #tweetfleet
-about 5 hours ago

Okay, updated TQ up time is now 21:30 UTC #eveonline #tweetfleet. sites back up soon
-about 4 hours ago

and new uptime estimate 2300 UTC #eveonline #tweetfleet
-about 3 hours ago

@Riasoje there were some networking and switch issues. now we're making sure the TQ servers are fine. The DB is at 100% functioning, btw
-about 3 hours ago

Guys, I'm truly sorry for this... we discovered a DB issues when running our final tests... #eveonline #tweetfleet
-11 minutes ago

@vallutaja at this time we don't have an ETA, but we're trying to get it up asap
-8 minutes ago

i tried the trial out, liked it (again)

saw a corp in highsec, asked to join

played with them for a week I think, they were in the wayfarer alliance.

wayfarer then made the dedicated move to nullsec, and the corp I was in didnt want to so I joined whatever corp I could in the alliance and have been there for.... about a month?

I would have joined you guys right away, but now it seems were fighting against you guys, and the dudes in the alliance are all cool.

Ah dunno, it seemed that FREEE was far away and hard to get into without having alot of experience, so I never thought to ask. TW habits die hard I guess.

We'd come fetch you and haul your stuff. We don't recruit in-game, so the only way in is through TW. You could be a "Chosen One".

Good grief.....

We have a new ETA on servers, midday tomorrow. Updates now available at EVE Online and here until then #tweetfleet #eveonline

6 minutes ago via web

Got 3 days left on my skills, and had my PI storage mostly full.

well, tonight was a free night of EVE'ing and thats blown.

Do they employ incompetence over there? They never done a server move before?

They didn't even have to transport them like a long distance or anything, they moved them from one room to another room in the same building.

lol the text version on Facebook right now.

Jeff Lohman
Jeff Lohman
@Jason. "ooohh..bad news. Those weren't weapons powering it was a covert cyno. You are hot dropped By 3 more pilgrims, five purifiers, and a Redeemer."

You take 17 HP damage.

i have a skill ending in 10 hours :[

rosco, I camped you and your 20 man gang inside a pos with 5 battleships (we started incapping guns while we waited for your FC to grow balls) and still in the end you guys ran away from us. Believe me, there are far better FCs and gangs out there. Leave behind your shitfit NC cluster fuck gangs and learn how eve is meant to be played.

You have the chance of joining a respectful corp with tons of benefits and people willing to teach you how to play the game all because you're a tw member. If I were you, I would take this opportunity.

jomo won't join because all he does is mine in high sec... (whatafaggot)

Well I think this pretty much cements this as CCP's biggest downtime screwup ever. Assuming they get the server up at 12:00 today, they would have missed their downtime window by between a factor of 4.5 (TQ scheduled to be down for 6 hours, actual 27 hours) and a factor of 9 (DB scheduled to be down for 3 hours, actual 27 hours).

rosco, I camped you and your 20 man gang inside a pos with 5 battleships (we started incapping guns while we waited for your FC to grow balls) and still in the end you guys ran away from us. Believe me, there are far better FCs and gangs out there. Leave behind your shitfit NC cluster fuck gangs and learn how eve is meant to be played.

You have the chance of joining a respectful corp with tons of benefits and people willing to teach you how to play the game all because you're a tw member. If I were you, I would take this opportunity.

Oh haha that was you guys? Haha that was a fun roam.

Story was we were heading to re-inforce some NC op, get in on some kills when ROL dropped a shit ton of caps and super-caps onto the force we were heading to help out, so we turned arouned.

Our group was about 18 (not 20 lol ;) ) of mostly BS's, and we wanted some action so we decided to roam a bit. Sat off a gate and a gang (not sure if you were there) came into the system, we took out an apoc, drake and some other ships. I think it was 4 total.

URSOKWL or however you spell it, told us to wait cause they were re-shipping but were like 'uhh you have our comp, so maybe we should go home'

You caught us on a gate, and agressed so we jumped back through while you couldnt jump and tried to get a head start back to blue space. We had about 4 new peeps that we were introducing to PVP, and they were pretty stupid. I think a few of em didnt have MWD's fit so you guys must have melted em.

You guys caught us later on, so we ran to a safe pos that some dude knew of nearby to figure out how to get away from you dudes. Someone said you had some major DPS tempests, and we didnt wanna screw with ya anymore ;)

I think you might have caught some other idiot outside the pos shields, not sure exactly what happened. I was too busy saving my ship. The POS we were at wasnt exactly a death star either haha.

We'll see how things go for a bit with my dudes at Steller, the head dude and a few other leaders are really cool guys and have helped me out alot. Im considered a newb, but ive learned alot being in null and I think i'm pretty smart most times :)

Anyways, im sure i'll see you out there. Whats your char name?

I run missions now, or I did. I'm actually going to get into PVP once my skills don't suck. I actually started training PVP skills :eek:

PVP stuff is harder to figure out tho :(

Mogs is angry, and that scares me :(

Well I think this pretty much cements this as CCP's biggest downtime screwup ever. Assuming they get the server up at 12:00 today, they would have missed their downtime window by between a factor of 4.5 (TQ scheduled to be down for 6 hours, actual 27 hours) and a factor of 9 (DB scheduled to be down for 3 hours, actual 27 hours).

If I ever need someone to do math for me, you da man.

TBQH FREEE is the place to come to learn PVP the way its ment to be. Doc is a fine example of that. He still flies shit but given enough time he may one day grow up to fly something other than a hero jag.

No but really, Everything you ever needed or wanted to know about small gang to large fleet PVP can be learned from FREEE. Personally I just do my best not to die. But hey thats half the fun.

Back